#DM would like to salute these four young brothers for getting to the NFL level. Now, the next task is staying there. Go out there and continue to refuse to be average! I also would like to commend them for not following the hype and trusting the process of their respective urban hs football coaches. @k_turay58 & @ebattle19 out of Barringer HS, @topdogwadley out of Weequahic HS and my personal favorite #DM 😈 @juicebenton_ out of Malcolm X Shabazz HS. You don’t have to leave the urban community to be great....the greatness lives inside of you! #LostBoyz#DMSalutesYou#ChaseTheBag#StayDriven#Blessed#DMEdits
she snatches my wig in every photo// I literally hate how ugly this edit looks🤦🏾♀️
•🌹audio creds: @drizzyaudios
•💥 I’ve literally heard this audio everywhere so I figured why not give it a try
•🍒qotd: fav emoji?
We have kept our age divisions the same as season 5!
They are arranged by year of birth as follows:
Teen: 2001 and older
Junior: 2003 and younger
Please note that the names listed are a guide and if you wish to enter as a Dance Moms dancer who isn't listed, you are more than welcome to. However, it is your responsibility to know their year of birth and submit your entry into the correct category. You will be entered once we can confirm the dancer you choose was on at least one episode of Dance Moms.
Welcome back to another season of Starlight Competitions! 🏆
After much deliberation with our judges, we are excited to share with you all our revised decisions. * First off, as part of our GLOBAL competitions 🌏 We will be traveling to West Europe for Season 6! 🇪🇺
* Competitions continue to run on a fortnightly basis over 14 weeks. This means that there will be 7 competitions in total (including regionals and nationals).
* Each competition will be posted on Mondays. The deadline is always Friday 2pm UK 🇬🇧 Time. Results are posted over the course of the weekend ready for a new competition on Monday. * Individuals will no longer be allowed to reserve emojis, and only FALDC team leaders can reserve their team’s emoji. If you intend to reserve an emoji for the season, you must compete consistently. If you are inactive for 2 consecutive competitions your emoji will be removed. * Teams also get precedence in emoji selection, which means that if a team wants to use an emoji that is already taken by an Indi, the Indi will need to choose a new emoji. * Our age divisions are remaining the same as season 4. See the next post for a reminder of what they are.
* When you enter a routine via a hashtag, please ensure that it is in the correct category otherwise it will not be judged.
* Individuals, you must pick a girl from each dance you submit to represent, You can enter multiple E.g Chloe 💗 for your duet, Paige 💗Group. You just need to pick a girl out of each dance to represent. If you don't we will randomly select a name from the routine.
* And lastly have fun everyone! Good luck for the season ahead! — The Starlight Competitions team 💖