[ GOING STRONG ]
@marsello.davies at @duval.agency for @fashionjournalmagazine
photographer @jordandrysdale at @duval.agency
stylist @jadeleungstylist at @vivienscreativemelb
makeup @robpoveymua at @people.agency using @maccosmeticsaustralia
hair @phoenixly.hairstylist at @duval.agency using @kevin.murphy.australia
We care about what you put on your body and that it’s just as important as what you should be putting in it 🥑 Did you know it only takes 30 seconds for 65% of a product to transfer straight into your bloodstream?! That’s why we use only the best of the best with natural and organic superfoods ✨🌸 For babes who care about themselves from the inside out 🌸✨
My go to skin care line lately has been @tatcha. My skin is very sensitive and flushed easily, that’s why I love their products since they’re not too harsh on my face. My skin right now is a combo between oily and dry. My skin care routine goes as follows... ———————————————————————Morning Facial Wash: Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil (I wake up with a dry face so this is perfect to hydrate my skin)
For Radiant Skin: Violet-C Radiance Mask (I wear this 2-3 times a week before applying makeup)
Night Face Wash: The Deep Cleanse
Nighttime: Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate
Y U L I A // Before and after shots today for my gorgeous client Yulia! Soft smokey eye using @jaclynhill morphe palette, skin using @maccosmetics Studio Fix foundation and @beccacosmetics Illuminatjng Skin Perfecter. Blush using @thebalm_cosmetics Frat Boy.
Mix Fix La Tulipe Cosmetiques
Oil serum yang mengandung Vitamin E dan Abyssinian Oil yang kaya akan omega 3,6 dan 9 serta phytosterol membantu menutrisi kulit dan menjaga kelembaban kulit.
Dapat digunakan sendiri maupun dicampur dengan berbagai produk kosmetik seperti serum, cream pelembab, cream foundation, contour cream, eyebrow cream dan produk lainnnya sesuai dengan yang diinginkan sehingga didapatkan campuran yang yang sesuai kebutuhan kulit dan tekstur produk yang lebih mudah diaplikasikan, menyatu dengan kulit wajah sekaligus menjaga kelembaban kulit
For Day 9 of the #ShareYourSpringSkin Challenge I’m featuring a product I’ve recently rediscovered!
Hosted by the lovely @kimono_kat and @vnlin_ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Day 9️⃣: Spot Treatment ⚪️
Product: COSRX Centella Blemish Cream
Claims: Helps to lighten post-blemish marks, treating sensitive stressed out skin.
Key Ingredient: Centella asiatica leaf water, centella asiatica extract, tea tree leaf oil
Do you ever buy a product, don’t see results, then pick it back up later and end up loving it? That was the case for me and this cream. This was probably the only COSRX product which I didn’t immediately fall in love with all those months ago when I bought it. Recently, I’ve had a bad bout of breakouts and honestly my skin has been so stressed and irritated as of late. I remembered that I had this cream and added it to my routine of products to soothe, treat, and heal acne. My skin responds so well to cica now and I really love how this cream calms down my irritated skin and diminishes pimples. It appears thick but it’s not heavy or clogging whatsoever, which makes it great for oily and troubled skin. However with its thickness, a little bit goes a long way, and it’ll last quite some time. I’m grateful to have rediscovered this gem!
Where to buy: @wishtrend $15.20, @amazon $13.98 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Have you tried this cream? What’s your favorite spot treatment?
Stay Dewy ✨
1) Starting w/ @youthtothepeople Age Prevention Cleanser. Just started using this today as my evening cleanser. I’m actually going to stick to this every night until I’m out since it’s a travel sized bottle. I don’t (can’t because I like trying everything) stick to the exact same products every day but this is going to be my first time. Feels pretty nice & gentle on my skin. Can’t say anything else for now.
2) Followed bu @heimish_korea ‘s Refresh Water. Just received it today so I wanted to see how my skin will react.
3) I also wasn’t sure how it would turn out when used with @drunkelephant ‘s Glycolic Night Serum as they both gently exfoliate. I try to use this serum at least 3 nights a week so that I can see if it really makes a difference. Since it’s been a little while, I think I can say that I feel like it really does it’s job. Been feeling more secure about my pores lately but they still need time. Absolute repurchase when I’m out.
4) As both the products I used in the last 2 step are exfoliators, I followed with @deciem The Ordinary Virgin Marula Oil. I’ve been using this for a while after I apply the DE and they work pretty well together.
5) Last but not least, I use YTTP’s Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer that I got yesterday as well. This is another product that I’m going to stick to until it’s out. I already like it and can’t wait to get a bigger size tbh. So this is basically going to be my exact same routine for at least 3 or 4 days a week.
What do you guys do when you run out of content? #skincareroutine
Dermalogica’s Photo replenish oil ✨\\THE BEST oil I have ever used! You can add it to your foundation for a dewy look, add it to your cream when your skin is looking & feeling dry. This oil can be used in so many ways. Snatch it this while supplies last! 🙌🏼💖