Really itching to go get my hands dirty and build some schools or teach a camp or dig a garden. I grew up doing regular mission and humanitarian trips, and am needing to fill that volunteering hole!
Does anyone have any great recommendations for places close to home, (YYC), to volunteer?
This is an OPEN CALL and a SUBTLE NUDGE to join our Team of Distributors.
1. With #69500 , You could Sign up to become a Team Partner
2. You get to make 80-100% Profit on money invested in few Weeks, (only if you are ready to make Money in 2018)
3. You learn how to make sales through the Social Media Platform
4. You have Access to Beauty Products available at each time. For your Personal Use and to use as Freebies for your Clients (Rose Water, Sandalwood Powder, Camwood, Ground Coffee, Beetroot powder, Dried Rose Petals etc)
5. You also get FREE Add-ons to all Products we have in Stock. (Including the New Products)
6. You help Rescue a Nose, Save a Relationship/Marriage, Deliver a Destiny from Shame through Fragrance at an affordable price. Destinies are tied to yours.
7. You get to earn extra cash by introducing two other Partners to Sign up and join our Team.
8. Who doesn't love to be pampered on Special Days? 😍 You get to be celebrated on your Birthday.
9. With us, you imbibe the GIVING Lifestyle which in turn elevates your Destiny
10. You get to take Amazing pictures anytime we have a Product/Team Photoshoot.
11. You Network and Partner with People who would push you to success through Coachings, Teachings, etc
Call; 08062603678 to Sign up. ---------------------------------------------------- #supportingNigerianbusiness#madeinNigeria#withpride#omotola4point0#wearmadeinnigeria#perfumery#nigerianmade#monday#lovespell#perfumes#smellies#lafameperfumery#fragrance#innovation#entreprenuer#sme#business#mixing#creating#linger#scents#motivation#owambe#news#breakingnews#lagosfashion#londonfashion#Lagos#Nigeria
Adversity is the best teacher. Being a guard is the most adverse position in basketball. To be a good one you have to put forth the effort, to be a great you must attempt to outperform your only abilities...push beyond any limits that you may have. Become something different...www.coachfranklinbasketball.com....#CREATING
Being human on Earth is an interesting thing. It is not without difficulty, struggle and hardship in just the very existence of simply being. But it is also not without joy, beauty, purity and peace. There is a delicate light in surrender and following your heart's promises. Every day I make the effort to bring through my light, my truth and my vision... to communicate something beyond time, space and this world. The journey of self-discovery has shown and revealed many things about my curious nature and frequency of light, myself as a multidimensional being here. To capture this energy of what I see, the song and stories that move through me... often it is a great river flood of joy, but sometimes we get misled or misguided by what actually needs deep healing in our souls. Or our souls are calling us back home, to focus once again on the message to be delivered. Otherwise, why did we come here? We have great missions of light and service, but also of spiritual teaching. We have gifts to give to the Earth and its people and in doing so, we expand and heal ourselves.
Working on this piece has been very exciting. To connect with her energy and see it revealed through the creative process, but I also fall into worry that somehow I'm not living up to true service and my potential. And that comes from my very great and deep desire to heal, connect and bring these visions forth...to communicate another story & language. When you are sometimes in other worlds, you don't always know if this world will understand you or the creation and vision you are streaming forth. Still I will. And I don't even always understand it myself. That is my truth. I am a messenger working in visual form but also other forms. Capturing what I can, as delivered through Source. ❤️
These beings, these creatures speak to me in visual form. I hope and am honored to do the very best to capture them. I hope you feel and sense their energy. ✨
Read the rest in the comments.