Last week I shared a linen cupboard #beforeandafter that I did for a lovely Central Coast mumma client.
I believe she was pretty thrilled because she booked me in to come back this week and work with her in another area of her home.
It’s such a privilege to be invited into someone’s home, and a blessing to have the chance to get to know them as we organise and declutter! 💜
We love connecting people and providing lifestyle vibes to each of our environments!! Our creative team produced this shoot for our super awesome @waterford_residential client. @common.standard #commonstandarddesign#clientlove
Repost @justyourvintagegirl ・・・
The birthday girl is ready to take the town! #clientlove#clientspotlight —————————-
Dress with Belt: True Vintage from @playclothesvintage
Purse: True Vintage from Etsy
Starfish Earrings: Gift from a friend
Ethiopian Opal Necklace: @bekkathyst
Cocktail Ring: True Vintage from @papermoonvtg
Hat: True Vintage from @thefeatheredhead
Be Mindful of your Social Media Usage. Personal and for Business...
Ways you can limit your time:
1. Schedule your personal and business time on your calendar and follow your commitment to that at that time.
2. Set an alarm while you are casually scrolling...
3. Write engagement goals. Who do you want to reach out to, what's the message, and what's the next action? Stick to the plan. Execute. •••
The ways you can stop wasting time on social media are endless. Work with me and we can set intentions to make sure you are following a strategy that works for your company and life!
If you want to communicate powerfully, you get to be deliberate. ✍🏻
Yesterday, I mentioned speaking in your ideal client’s language (even when that means breaking the rules.)
Here are some tips on HOW:
1. Use simple language. Avoid jargon and flowery speech UNLESS that is the language used by your audience. 🌺
2. Listen. Listen to the words THEY use to describe their problems, their hopes, and their vision for the future. So if you’re a yoga teacher and customers are coming to you to get in better shape and relax more, maybe don’t lead with “helping you discover your silent witness.” Of course, you can do that, but meet them where THEY are at.
3. Interact. Get to know to know them. Well. It’s how you will learn their language and what the want from you. Talk to them. I’m going to keep saying this: Why the heck would you offer someone a solution when you don’t understand their problems?
Those are my 3 tips! What else comes to mind? What do you do to speak in your ideal client’s language??? Comment below. 👇👇
This badass babe @babykins1407 is a City Surf rockstar and a joy to have in my classes. She shows up and puts in the work even on busy weekends (swipe to see how dedicated she is), and I love having her in the City Surf family!! 💛🏄♀️👯♀️💪
Looking back at this stunning wedding from one of my first couples, Rebecca & Greg. I can't believe that this October they will be celebrating 2 years of marriage! Time flies when you have great clients🥂
[Successful Women] My success stories are hard to believe. Too good to be true. This is how my clients distinguish themselves apart from all other women.
I help ordinary women become extraordinary. No one calls me because they want to be average. They want to be "uncommon and superior"--a true Creature Unlike Any Other.
It takes no effort to be mediocre. But if you want to be exceptional, you must be willing to sacrifice who you are for who you will become.
My Alpha Female (ENTJ) client wrote this testimonial months ago during her honeymoon. Even though she is married, she is still interested in learning more and booked a lesson with me on "Time Stand Still." She wanted to do it last year, but got married so fast, there was no time.
Just because you are a strong woman doesn't mean you can't have a good husband take care of you.
LOVELY WORDS | 😍😘
Vik & Chris had an intimate wedding reception at a gorgeous country pub.
Avid travellers they were keen to include some travel inspired elements to their day, we worked with the couple to create some perfect designs; including airport table names decorated with atlases, luggage table plan & card box, and some atlas confetti cones (you should always provide tons of confetti to ensure the perfect confetti shot!) We were also there on the day to do the set up of the venue. Ensuring the reception was perfectly styled and that the gorgeous couple could concentrate on enjoying their day. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Think you could use our services? Drop us a message and let us help you create your perfect colourful wedding day! 🌈