Yesterdays training 😊
8 min EMOM: 1 Power Clean (adding weight each min)
Last three here at 225, 235, 240. •
Clean Grip Deadlifts 3x3 @ 315
15 KBS @ 2pd
30 Heavy DU
100ft Versa Climber
500m Row hard!
Rest 90 sec
500m Row (goal is to get same score as first) 🤢
Back at it tomorrow!
Successful max day: +6.5lbs on Snatch, +10lbs on Clean and Jerk, and +20lbs on front squat over my cycle 1 weights. Transitioning to weightlifting full time, has made me appreciative of small jumps in progress, and that even if things aren't lifetime PRs, there's still plenty to feel good about all the work that gets put in. Body weight is depressingly low at 174.4lbs right now, but I suppose that's par for the course at this point.
Cycle 2/Week 8/Day 5
Clean and Jerk:
• Oh shit its Earth Day! 🌎 For using the sprout emoji so much, you’d think i keep up!
• Over the years I have unintentionally lowered the amount of waste i produce. • I shower every two days, under a certain time limit, and have for about 6-7 years. Currently washing with Dr. Bronner’s multi-purpose wash too, which is a concentrate that takes forever to use up. (I accidentally typed Dr. Grabow because i used to be a pipe tobacco enthusiast!)
• I took public transit, walked and biked EVERYWHERE until the age of 22, where i then got my first car. A little over a year, i upgraded to a Prius!
• No more disposable cups. Thermos/canteens/cups for everything!
• No more shaving blades. Recently switched to a straight-razor! I use Cremo for shaving, which lasts longer than the foamy shit.
• Instead of throwing out old clothes, I stitch them up!
• Lastly, I buy my milk (quarts and above) in glass so i can return it for some extra dollars hehe.
• I’m happy that a lot of cool shit that exists is giving preservation a chance. Not by a huge margin but shit dude, any little bit helps. Like i said, im no gung-ho earth-or-die sorta guy but keep your eye out for cool things like that!
• Did i mention that @loricaclothing ‘s leggings that i own (two pairs!) are also made from recycled plastic bottles? 😉♻️⚔️🖤
Putting in some outdoor action with this beautiful Cali weather
Shoulder is getting stronger, felt very little to no discomfort 🙌🏽 also kept it light 😪 but discipline is also knowing your limits and how not to take steps back on the road to greatness 😜
#cleans#pushpress#sledgehammer aka sludge hammers 😝 #thatsalldiary