Fruition Hispaniola Dark 68%
Made in New York
Can’t get enough of this bar! Single origin, Dominican Republic. It has such an amazingly well-rounded flavor with a great fruitiness and a long lasting brownie flavor on the end. I don’t want to stop eating it. Definitely one of my favorites by Fruition so far.
So after replying to many many many messages in private in my little packed DM folder I wanted to give you all an update on these beauties. Lots of questions on:
1. Price - they will be priced at £1.50 per bar as they are smaller than my standard 40/50g bars in regards to chocolate used.
2. Will I be printing syns on them? I’m really sorry but I cannot print syns but I do provide each pack with labels that include full nutritional values to enter into the app or maybe you can try to calculate using what hundreds of our customers do and follow the 20/1 rule, it’s really easy once completed once, I simply pop the Cals into my calculator and then divide by 20.
3. When are they available? By Friday this week the whole range will be up on the shop in both white and milk versions and we are adding dark versions with vegan suitable sweets as well.
4. Are they replacing your famous discs? Oh no no no no, we’ve been making these mini bar sizes for over a year now, we normally bring the moulds out seasonal times.
5. Do I sell bundles? No really sorry it’s all individually priced and sold. Our prices are kept as low as I can to continue with my customer loyalty scheme which also gives you the equivalent of 5% off in points after first purchase if you create a user on our shop.
6. How can I order?
Couldn’t be easier, there’s a quick link on my bio page right here on Instagram.
7. How many Cals? Each bar will be completely different as the toppings are different. Each pack and shop description will have those full details for you they will range from 154-189 Cals, the bars will range from 32g-45g depending on the toppings. -