Caring is sharing and since you’ve all put up with these cupcake photos, I wanted to share this easy cherrylicious frosting recipe with you. Start with any base buttercream and add one to two tablespoons of Maraschino cherry juice. If the frosting is too runny, add powdered sugar to desired consistency. If it’s too sweet, add a pinch of salt. Ta da! Happy weekend baking everyone ✨❤️
Noah’s Ark cake for a baptism 🦁
Everything I Need to Know About Life I Learned From Noah’s Ark:
1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you’re old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When you’re stressed, float a while.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter the storm, there’s always a rainbow waiting.