💛 BLONDIE 💛 here's the makeup I did for my anniversary, not OTT as usual as I didn't have time. However I had fun dabbling in something I'm not used to 'natural' makeup, with ofcourse my little spin of blue & white freckles.
✨ PRODUCTS ✨
base: @naturalglamourau Perfecting Primer, Anti-Aging Foundation & Natural Glow Bronzer Acc: @globalcolours in white & light blue #aussiemua#lightbluemake#bluemakeup#pastel#blonde#naturalglamour
🌺 Hello lovelies! From my Instagram poll the majority of you voted for a blue shimmer eye look! I tried my best to give you all a pictorial look so you can recreate it..
🌵I used the @morphebrushes 39a date to create palette for this look today
🌺 HOW TO STEPS ⬇️
● First start out by adding tape to cut the edge and adding concealer all over the lid, don't set .. ● For my all over transition shade I used "canvas" all over my crease with a fluffy blending brush
● Then I took the shade "sculpt" and worked it down into my crease not going up so high with a slightly smaller tapered blending brush
● Next I took the shade "frame" and worked it as deep into the crease with a small detail crease brush
● Make sure to go over your edges where the colors meet to get a nice blend
● Also I blended out the very 1st shade with a matte white eyeshadow to give it a more soft look
● After you are done working in the crease cut a half circle cut crease with concealer
● Then I took the shade "Indigo" in the outer and inner corners of the lid to create a halo eye
● In the middle of the lid I placed the shade "image" to add a little shine
● I then added silver glitter to the middle of the lid and outer corner
● After I removed the tape I buffed "indigo" and "sculpt" on the lower lash line
● The last step is the add brow highlight, eyelineyeliner and mascara and you're all done!
🌵I hope you all have enjoyed this pictorial! I had a lot of fun doing this for the 1st time. I can only keep improving from here on out. Leave me comments down below! Goodnight Lovelies 💋