Мы часто забываем почувствовать волшебство момента, однако именно на таких волшебных моментах строится сценарий нашей жизни.❤️ (Мишель Буто)
#фотографнабали @bali_travelpic пиши в Директ или по телефону, е ли хочешь крутых искренних фото 😉
Rustic white and raw wood dresser $255. Dimensions: W24 x H58 x D21” Local Los Angeles & San Diego Affordable Furniture. Email firstname.lastname@example.org To Purchase. Delivery is $20 anywhere in the local LA & SD areas.
I snagged somethings I’ve been wanting to try for a while and I felt the need to share because @sprouts is having a 25% off vitamins, supplements and body care sale until tomorrow! So if you’ve been holding off on something you need, now is the time to grab it!:)
The thrill of the hunt. Antiquing has always been a favorite pastime of mine for as long as I can remember. And now that the downstairs living spaces are almost finished, I’ve been collecting things for the upstairs bedrooms. My daughters room is next, so in a small town near the Cottage, I was happy to find a few pieces over the weekend. The desk and chair fit perfectly in this little niche, as if they have always belonged right here. The desk will get a fresh coat of white lacquer, the interior cubbies painted a nautical blue. The chair may stay the way it is. A feminine version of a captains chair, the nautical reference perfect for our little Cottage, that looks over the broad expanse of the Tugaloo River. I had a little desk just like this growing up & I can remember spending hours there, crafting a story or writing a poem. The love of writing has never left me, and it’s something that I hope my daughter will enjoy doing...even if it’s simply writing about the wonderful memories that she has created right here, at Sweet Pond Cottage. And one day I hope her daughter will do the same. 🌿
#happybirthdaytome 🌸 OMG! I’m an old lady! I’m officially 27 today and I’m surprisingly not upset about it. Getting closer to 30 is never easy, however when you’re either mistaken for 20 or accidentally tell people you’re 21 (which actually happened the other day) I was so sure of myself until I was like.. wait? What?! To celebrate my birthday, I’ve decided to share 27 completely random facts about me... 1. I learned how to ride a bike when I was 22
2. I’m the oldest of 10 kids
3. Still terrified of the dark
4. I used to sing as a kid
5. I’m a basketball 🏀 fan
6. I am more of an introvert and super shy
7. When I was a kid, my dream was to be a doctor like my Mum and now I can’t look at anything gory.
8. Because I grew up with a very low self esteem, I write down five nice things about myself in a journal every morning. It sounds silly, but the mind is so powerful and you can actually train it to think a certain way. It’s what really gets me through each day.
9. I don’t have a New York accent, in fact I don’t know what accent I have
10. I used to be a nerd (insert yearbook photo) lol
11. I am extremely competitive especially when it comes to sports and arcades.
12. My middle name is Miriam. I never connected with that name so it actually bothers me.
13. One of my favorite movies is white chicks. Never gets old
14. I can sing almost every Disney song by heart
15. I don’t like crowded places
16. I used to be a tom boy (pretty crazy to think about considering that I’m so girly now)
17. My iPhone apps are color coordinated
18. I love country music
19. I rarely watch movies and tv shows now (don’t know why I just signed a 2 year contract for fios lol)
20. I can spend countless hours organizing things so that they look the way that I want it
21. I am a terrible cook
22. I talk too fast when I get really excited
23. Sometimes I snort when I laugh. I don’t know why
24. Keep sweets away from me... I will EAT THEM ALL
25. I don’t drink soda
26. I go through candles like it’s nobodies business
27. My favorite food is sushi. I could have it every day and not get sick of it
I’d like to get to you know you too. Tell me a random fact about you 💕🌸