BACNE (back acne): Before I started getting tattoos on the back of my neck and top back I never had issues with back acne. Then boom...It could be my hormones, my stress, the fabrics I wore, more oils etc that caused my breakouts. Just like that I started wearing more T-shirts. BUT THEN I went ham lol I washed my back with African black soap twice a day, moisturizing with witch hazel, and cleansed with diluted ACV 3/4 times a week (It took 3 full weeks to clear completely). This helped with black heads and new breakouts. And now my back looks like this 😊 progress right? What do you do to help prevent/tackle body acne??
Day 2, new Zit down there with high likelihood of another scar formation, let's see how things play out.
Scar prevention tips:
1. Don't pick at acne period
2. Sunscreen is your best friend but make sure its light and not going to clog more pores and cause a breakout
3. Take advantage of spot acne treatments, the good ones are able to stop the acne much earlier so reduce the area of inflammation and thus scar
4. Laser therapy can be useful in the right hands
5. Acne scars once formed can be reduced with retinol formulations, microdermabrasion and microneedling professionally
blackskin, #hyperpigmentation , #acne , #acnescars , #acnetreatment , #acnescarsremoval , #Africanskin , #reducepores , #bacne , #darkspots#affordableskincarebyijeomamd , #romenotbuiltinaday
Does your Back look 👀 something like this ?!? Struggling with Bacne Combining Diamond Skin @beflawlessskin at home regime with our combination therapy Blue light and Hydrafacial JC peel we can have you confident about yourself in no time! #bacne#acne#breakouts