What an incredible past two days, ending with Johnny earning Honor Grad and being pinned by the Battalion Commander, then getting to be re-pinned by his father, as a legacy paratrooper. These are all such brave men and women, and I was proud to be a part of something so special! Our country’s future is in very good hands with these soldiers leading the way! #Airborne#Paratrooper#USArmy#UNGCorpsofCadets#FtBenning
🇺🇸 #Repost @unclesamsmisguidedchildren with @get_repost
Written by Danny Dietz Mom. Cindy Dietz Marsh.
“Here's some ground rules for this weekend:
1. Don't wish me a #HappyMemorialday . There is nothing happy about brave men and women dying.
2. It's not a holiday. It's a day of remembrance.
3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit FT. Logan National Cemetery or your local VA.
4. Don't tell me how great any one political power is. Tell me about My son Danny Dietz, Michael Murphy, Matt Axelson, or the 18 brave warrior's in helicopter going to retrieve our sons and any other heroes too numerous to name. Attend a Bell Ceremony and shed some tears.
5. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. I have carried the burden all too many times for my son and the many warriors who now stand their post for God.
6. Say a prayer... and then another.
7. Remember the Fallen for all the Good they did while they were here.
8. Reach out and let a Vet know you're there, we're losing too many in "peace"." #NavySeals#MemorialDay#rememberthefallen#Army#Navy#marinecorps#usmc#donaldtrump#Airforce#CoastGuard#ranger#Airborne#11b#Grunt#0311#0331#0321#0317#03xx#03