Still have no words to describe how much fun @nikdean0404 and I had at #edclasvegas this past weekend! We danced and celebrated life, love and happiness with old and new friends! If we shared a moment during this weekend, I want you to know that YOU touched my soul and made my heart overflow with the most amazing energy! Thank you so much and I can’t wait to see you all again! ❤️ #edc#vegas#fun#life#love#happiness#adventures#friends
It was finally sunny all day today! We haven’t seen the sun in 10 days and we had to get out of the house! We met up with some friends at the beach and had a great time. Although, I’m pretty sure that the UV index was extreme because I got a sunburn and I rarely burn. And Yes, Chief is wearing a life jacket. He can’t swim, and I am terrified of the surf 😂 My 7th grade dean told me a story about his wife being at the beach with their baby in the surf, a wave came up and swept the baby away and he drowned. I have been terrified since about brining kids to the beach 😬 I have only taken Chief a few times for this exact reason. #beachday#homeschoolfriends#ineededadultinteraction#momfriends#sunburn
DID YOU KNOW ⁉️ Big Buddha sits on its own island, Koh Fan, which is attached by causeway to Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand. The statue was introduced in 1972 and those who visit the island by plane will see Big Buddha on landing #didyouknow#travel#thailand
Yellowstone National Park is a very unique park to visit with all its oddities & beauties rolled into one. There is so much to see & do that you need at least a week to explore. I went in the end of July ‘17 & it was extremely crowded. I spent two days visiting and ugh I didn't get to see all of it. I know I gotta go back again someday. So here’s some (maybe useful) tips :
1. The wildlife that you’ll see : elk, bear, moose, bison, wolves, etc. The bison walks right down the road making YOU either stop driving your car or move outta the way.
2. All the natural formations & hot springs are mind boggling to witness. Please stay on the path though as some of the hot springs are nothing more than a thin crust covering boiling water beneath. I witnessed a foreign family wandering off the path & onto these fragile areas for a better photo opportunity. I couldn’t believe this kind of people!! 😤 With all its natural, dangerous beauty, I can see where this park doesn’t forgive stupidity.
3. The pavement was literally melting in one area of roadway, due to magma underneath, when I visited. It just goes to show how Yellowstone is a living, breathing entity. 😍
4. Bring snacks & drinks along for long rides. Bring binoculars. We stopped in one section to watch a dying elk be overcome by wolves. You never know what to expect here.
5. Okay this is not one of those (useful) tips but... did you know that Yellowstone was one of the settings in the end-of-the-world movie “2012” that aired in 2009 ?! Yep you’re welcome 🌝
I know I’m a first timer to come visiting this HUGE park & maybe shouldn’t give y’all tips like an expert but it’s truly a magical world out there & it’s surely worth seeing. Trust me the sights here will be remembered for the rest of your life. 💯