Bu Takım Bu sene Süperlige çıkacak!! Bunca şeyin arasından sıyrılıp bu konuma gelene kadar çok şey yaşadık. Artık bu işin meyvesini almak istiyoruz. ÜSTÜMÜZDE KAHPECE PLAN YAPILMASINI İSTEMİYORUZ! Ki olsa bile artık bunları önleyeceğiz. Çünkü bu takım bakın nerelerden nerelere geldi:Ve artık SÜPER LİGİ istiyoruz! Ha olduda çıkamadık hiç can sıkmaya gerek yok biz bu takımı 3. lig dede destekliyorduk şimdide destekliyoruz #Ads#Şimşekler
Free Adverts!!! Hi everyone, I'm doing free adverts on my page as my own thing little way of giving back to my followers and society. Whenever you have stuffs to advertise or promote just DM me or send your email to Safe4allmail@Gmail.Com. You're highly welcomed. We are blessed to be a blessing. Jesus said it is more blessed to give than to receive. Let's practice giving and helping one another. Lift your neighbor up.
Do you know how to act? Are you interested in acting? Here is an opportunity for you to display your talent. Follow and contact @filmhubng
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any fruad. So, Please make you are 100% sure about whatever I post before investing your money, time, and effort.
Geminianos são comunicativos e indecisos, dizem os astros. 😉Como são os geminanos da sua agência? Está no ar o quinto episódio da série “O publicitário de cada signo”. Em breve lançaremos o episódio de Câncer! Link na bio! 📃 @kakabalan 🎥 @buenounivers
This is #whatayogilookslike .
This campaign in #diversifying the #representation of #yoga started as a vision of mine in the summer of 2014 after a dinner for presenters at the @yogajournal conference in San Diego. But it only manifested very quickly due to me immediately taking a lot of inspired and mindful action (and receiving help, support and encouragement from friends, colleagues and allies). .
Yoga & Body Image: 25 Personal Stories About Beauty, Bravery & Beauty was a complete manuscript and on its way to print for its fall 2014 release. The @ybicoalition was about 7 months old and I was invited to speak on a panel series, The Practice of a Leadership, organized by @seanecorn and @offthemat to dialogue with as well as educate and inform Yoga Journal & @lululemon on a variety of important topics emerging in the yoga world at that time.
At this particular conference, @kkellyyoga and @halayoga moderated a panel on which @diannebondyyoga , @yesyogahascurves, @gigiyogini and I discussed contemporary body image politics and the ways in which both YJ and Lulu exacerbated toxic stereotypes and the beauty myth through its one-dimensional images that mimic'd the world of fitness and fashion at large.
The vision for an all #inclusive cover and a range of representation covering the full spectrum of human diversity a la the #feminist decry of "this is what a feminist looks like" came to me as I conversed about, critiqued and re-imagined the conference, #mainstream yoga #magazines , yoga #apparel and #ads at a dinner mixer amongst my peers.
Thanks to @saritphoto for her photo skills, @funkynate for his video skills, Gigi for loaning her space as well as her help in organizing and executing, a few months later, the first #whatayogilookslike photo and video shoot was born!
To read more about the original campaign and access the video link, go to @ms_magazine ➡️ http://msmagazine.com/blog/2014/12/04/we-heart-this-is-what-a-yogi-looks-like/
For me, this isn't just about proving #representationmatters & the #power of the #collective , but that our dreams and visions can take shape when we move into action to allow ourselves to fully realize them.
Let me be clear that I do not think there is a link between true happiness and money. But if your goal is to improve you’re financial situation, read this carefully because it works:
1. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say "I want plenty of money." Be definite as to the amount.
2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as "something for nothing.") 3. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
5. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
6. Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. AS YOU READ, SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY.