Cheikhou Kouyate: "Marko is an unbelievable guy. He is a great player and he is here for us through good and bad. We could be down without Marko because he has scored so many goals for us, he is on fire. I love this guy – he is a great player, he speaks to everyone and makes us laugh. He is a teammate."
⚠️ GIVEAWAY ⚠️
Courtesy of @beautifulgamewallart, we’re giving away one of these awesome wall stickers.
The winner will receive a wall sticker of their choice!
To enter you have to:
1. Be following @whunewz.
2. Follow @beautifulgamewallart.
3. Tag x3 friends on THIS post.
@beautifulgamewallart ship internationally, so you can enter from wherever you are in the world 🌎
The winner will be announced on Monday 23rd April at 5pm GMT, so be quick! Good luck! ⚒
Right.... I believe there were many positives to take from todays game.... However I'm going to be negative so when you try argue remember I thought we played alright today:
1. The Ref was Sh*t: I think we should've had at least one Pen but when he doesn't give it the whole of the crowd get on his back and start calling for things that possibly weren't fouls. Despite this he was crap.
2. Wee Man is under rated: He played so well today and tried for every ball and I believe he should be one of the first names on the team sheet alongside Lewis who was again good today.
3. START LYS: He deserves it and we we play better when he is on the pitch. Enough Said.
4. Give H a start: it may be slightly undeserved but we are missing his aggression and he could be the key to helping us win the Midfield Battles. And Why not?!
5. Jordon Ibe: I have so many mixed feelings because I thought he started well today but dropped off really quickly and he needs to start picking up.
What do you guys think? Comment Below and tell me if you agree or disagree? 🍒👇🏻
Because testicular cancer is one of the most treatable forms of cancer when caught early, the most important thing for us to raise awareness of this month is making sure men are regularly checking themselves. The solution to this problem is literally in your hand. Also if you can, please make a donation to the Dylan Tombides Foundation. All donations go towards raising awareness of testicular cancer!
Would Brighton's Pascal Gross make a good signing for the Hammers?
One player the Irons perhaps should have their eye on is £8.1m-rated Brighton and Hove Albion midfielder Pascal Gross, who has enjoyed a brilliant season and was once again one of their standout players for his team in their 1-1 draw against Tottenham Hotspur at the Amex Stadium on Tuesday night.
The 26-year-old showed his influence by having more touches (64) than any of his teammates, while he proved the difference he can make in the final third by making two key passes and sending in nine crosses, as well as scoring his side’s goal from the penalty spot.