It’s the last weekend to stock-up! Hurry in to your local #Albertsons#Vons or #Pavilion store throughout Southern California and stock up on one our amazing flavors of Main Squeeze Antioxidant Beverage. Only $0.99 cents per bottle for J4U Card Members through 4/24/18.
Caramelized bell pepper and rice is my favorite survival dish. It all came about when I couldn't figure out how my ex could walk into the grocery store, pick things out and make a meal. When I go shopping, I pick the most random stuff. To top it off, I don't pick up a basket or shopping cart so now my arms at full with ice cream, eggo waffles and peanut butter. Over the last few years I've had the time to go to #vons late at night and walk up and down every isle. I got to look at all the items and pay attention to the combinations. I'd use my smart phone to look up recipes and try them out. The last two things I made (that turned out good) was a banana nut quinoa and a pickup stix clone of house spicy house chicken. Shit was fire!
The bowl is cheap tuperware but im trying to get my grown man on and get some dope ass plates and utensils so my food will look like those bomb plates under the #foodporn hashtag.
#single trying to save money #food ideas.
Bright and refreshing, this aromatic Carrot, Fennel and Citrus salad will add bold flavor to your go-to dish this season! Recipe below. .
Carrot, Fennel and Citrus Salad
· 8 ounces O Organics® baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
· ½ bulb Cal-Organic Farms® fennel, thinly sliced, fronds reserved for garnish
· 1 grapefruit, peeled and segmented
· ½ cup Cal-Organic Farms® Italian parsley leaves
· ½ cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
· juice of 1 lemon
· 1 tablespoon honey
· 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
· 1/3 cup olive oil
· Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
1. Whisk lemon juice, honey and vinegar together in a large bowl. Slowly stream in olive oil while whisking. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add carrots, fennel, grapefruit and half the parsley leaves to the bowl with the dressing. Toss until all are coated. Transfer to a plate or platter. Sprinkle with pecans and remaining parsley leaves. Garnish with fennel fronds and serve immediately.
Sis: are you recording me bish?
Me: si, porque eres una pendeja! ( yes, because your a dumbass)
Sis: solo los dias de fin de semanas. (💁🏽♀️✨she right though 😅😂)(“only in the weekends”)
Usually, when I shop I tend to stick to the outside.
I find that the farther you go into the middle of the store, the more processed food you find. 🥘
Fresh food is usually 80% of my shopping cart the other is usually misc stuff I need for recipies. 🍊🍋🍎🥝🍑
Or ice cream.
I love ice cream.🍦