This weekend on the show, we take you on an unforgettable adventure on board @QueenslandRailTravels #SpiritoftheOutback to experience @WintonsWayOutWestFest!
Tune in on Saturday at 5:30pm on @Channel7Queensland! 📸 by @socialgopher
1x $50 voucher to Bardot
1x $50 voucher to Mecca Maxima
• Like this post and the post on @maddiejaydemodeling and @xtensive_ • You must be following both of our accounts
• Tag a friend in the comments of this post (one tag per comment)
• You can enter as many times as you like, but you cannot retag the same person as it will not count as a new entry
• HAVE FUN! ✨Winner will be announced on the 11th of June!✨
Your vibes speak louder than your words ☆
Check in with yourself and see what is the energy that you are bringing forth. And how is your energy affecting others?
We walk around thinking our words and actions are the only thing that affect other people but we don’t often think about how our vibes affects others. -
Your energy has far more power than you can even imagine. You have the power to raise your own energy and to change your energetic vibration is easier than you might think. ☼
Finely chopped or grated cauliflower is an amazing alternative to rice. It has a rice-like texture, which makes it a very clever and nutrition-packed way to sneak more veggies into your day. This easy vegan cauli fried "rice" recipe is a super quick dinner mashup that you can whip up with virtually any vegetables in your fridge.
We used @myhemple Hulled Hemp Hearts for extra flavour and a vegan friendly protein and essential fatty acid boost.
Hempseed is a super seed revered for its many nutritional qualities. In every 30g server
19% RDI of protein in every serve
195% RDI of ALA omega 3
21% RDI Vitamin B1
56% RDI Magnesium
31% RDI Iron
25% RDI Zinc
Naturally low in sugar - just 0.8g per serve!
Gluten free and vegan friendly
Ingredients * 400g cauliflower, broken into florets
* 1/2 cup Hemple Hulled Hemp Seeds
* 1 brown onion, finely chopped
* 2-3 cloves of garlic
* 1 tsp Golden Grind Turmeric Blend (or just turmeric if you don't have any)
* 1/2 sweet potato, cubed
* 1/2 head of broccoli, roughly chopped
* 2 tbs tamari
* Olive oil for cooking
1. Place cauliflower into food processor and pulse until it starts to resemble a rice-like texture. If you don't have a food processor, you can grate the cauli instead.
2. Heat a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a non-stick frypan over low heat. Saute onion and garlic until translucent.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook until just soft.
4. Add the cauliflower, hemp seeds, spices and tamari and continue to cook, stirring often, for about 20 minutes.
5. Once cooked turn heat off and transfer to a bowl.
6. Top with what you have on hand like fresh herbs, nuts, shredded red cabbage, seeds etc. We used sauerkraut and extra hemp seeds for flavour. .
Here’s our footage of a project we’ve just documented on Australian national news. The event is an Australian first with competitors of Tough Mudder running the course as many times as they can from midnight to 8am. First prize was $5000 and taken out by @lachlandansie after 8 hours, just 5 mins ahead of second place!@toughmudderaustralia @tough_mudder @merrellau