What is pharmaceutical grade skincare? I’m breaking it down in today’s pharmaphacts post! Pharmaceutical grade products differ from what you’d find on the drugstore shelves or cosmetics counters in three main ways: POTENCY, STRENGTH and EFFICACY. They can only be sold by physicians and licensed skincare professionals as their use must be monitored. As pharmaceutical grade products are stronger than those found in mass retail, the risk of causing side effects like irritation and sun sensitivity is higher and therefore supervision by a professional is key! In fact, Health Canada has legally restricted the amount of active ingredients in products sold in mass retail for exactly this reason. Because products sold on store shelves contain lower concentrations of active ingredients there often is not enough to produce transformative results. Also, these products typically cannot penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin like pharmaceutical grade products can. That being said, not all skincare products at medical offices are pharmaceutical grade and those that are should be clinically proven.
What is platinum?
Platinum is a chemical element with #symbol Pt and atomic number 78. It is a dense, malleable, ductile, highly unreactive, #precious , silverish-white transition #metal . Its name is derived from the #Spanish term platina, meaning "little silver". What is the difference between silver and platinum?
Silver is a common Precious Metal that can be found in the forms of bullion, jewelry, silverware and much more. #Silver can be tarnished and have corrosion. It is also softer than Gold and other Precious Metals and is very malleable. ... American Platinum is rarer than Silver so Platinum products will not be as abundant.
Where do we use platinum?
The Mayans used platinum in jewellery. A shiny, silvery-white metal as resistant to corrosion as gold. Platinum is used extensively for #jewellery . Its main use, however, is in catalytic converters for #cars , #trucks and buses.
How expensive is Platinum?
#Gold vs Platinum Cost. While gold and platinum are similar in price per gram, platinum is more dense and so more of it is required to make a ring. Additionally, platinumrings are usually 95% pure platinum, while 14k gold is only 58.5% gold (18k gold is 75% gold). Therefore, platinum rings are more expensive.
How is platinum used in the real world?
Platinum catalysts are also used to make compounds that end up as fertilizers, plastics, synthetic fibers, #drugs and #pharmaceuticals , and dozens of other everyday products. ... Most catalytic converters contain platinum or other platinum metals. Platinum is used in other parts of a car or truck.
Where can you find platinum in the world?
They are among the least abundant of the Earth's elements. Of the few known deposits, those in South Africa and #Russia are by far the largest. There are fewer than ten significant pgm mining companies in the #world . #Platinum and palladium have the greatest #economic importance and are
🔘Chest pain can have many causes. Pain can come from the heart, lungs, gastrointestinal tract, muscles and bones of the chest wall, or abnormalities in nerve pain sensation. It is often difficult to distinguish one type of chest pain from another. There are many tests that can be done to help distinguish the different types of chest pain so that the correct treatment can be given. Because heart disease continues to be a major cause of death and disability, chest pain due to disease of the coronary arteries (arteries that supply the heart) is of particular concern. It is helpful to know the signs and symptoms that suggest cardiac (associated with the heart) chest pain . Cardiac chest pain is called angina, is due to blockages or dysfunction in the coronary blood vessels (arteries and small artery branches called arterioles), and is usually related to physical exertion or stress.
🔘Typical symptoms of cardiac chest pain
Chest pain that usually occurs with or is made worse by physical exertion or stress
Squeezing or pressure in the mid-chest region that may be associated with pain in the left arm or jaw
Chest pain associated with shortness of breath
🔘Atypical symptoms of cardiac chest pain
Chest pain associated with nausea, lightheadedness, or dizziness
Fatigue or weakness occurring as a consequence of chest pain
Here are some of the recommendations that Ayurveda makes:
♥️ Nourishment: Use of Amla fruit as an excellent anti-oxidant that can help to prevent arterial damage from free radicals as well as nourishing the heart tissue. Amla can help boost the immune system and nourish the heart. Chywanaprash is a delicious nutritive herbal jam that contains Amla and is a real boost to the strength of the heart. ♥️ Increase circulation: A major cause of heart problems is due to hardening, inflammation or congestion of the arteries which can restrict blood flow as well as putting pressure on the heart muscle and tissue. Arjuna is one of Ayurveda's wonder herbs for strengthening the cardiac muscle, reducing arterial congestion and lowering blood pressure.
I believe that we are seeing the bullish flag right before the next breakout to bring us near the $2 range.
Earnings are planned to be announced on May 8th, 2018.
I bought the dip today in hopes that it will climb a bit before earnings are released. I do not have high expectations for earnings as they should have inherited some debt to produce and distribute their recently FDA approved product, DEXYCU. This product was FDA approved Feb. 9th, 2018. "The company has developed three of only four FDA-approved sustained-release treatments for back-of-the-eye diseases"
My guilty pleasure: Ice Cream! 🍦🍦🍦
Did you know that there’s actually ongoing research out there to see if it’s possible to serve up medication via ice cream?
I have mixed feelings about this. How do you guys feel about having ice cream as a form of medication?
Don't take everything so serious, 99.9% of everything you're involved in is bullshit against you to keep you enslaved to this system of complete fukery, peep this from @brettbiro @nathan11.11 - Every institution in America is sold out, corrupted and politically rigged to favor Big Government and Big Business.
What exactly is rigged?
• The entire #mainstreammedia
• Google search engine and Google News
• #Facebook and #Twitter
• The #DNC and the #RNC (both 100% rigged by globalists)
• Every #federalagency (EPA, FDA, etc.)
• The entire #justicesystem (makes a total farce of real justice)
• Interest rates and the value of the money supply (central banksters)
• #Academia (all public universities)
• EPA's "safe" limits on #pesticides (all rigged by Big Biotech)
• #Food and food labeling (all run by corrupt food companies)
• #Publiceducation (rigged into #CommonCore anti-knowledge idiocy)
• Banking and finance (all controlled by globalists)
• Government economics figures and statistics
• #Medicine and #pharmaceuticals (rigged to maximize profits)
• Big Science (totally rigged by government agenda pushers)
• The #musicindustry (most top singers can't sing at all)
• Weapons manufacturers and war corporations
• The illegal drug trade (it's run by the government)
• #Politicalelections (all 100% rigged at the federal level)
• Political polls (now rigged by Reuters, too)
• The health insurance industry (rigged by #Obamacare )
• College admissions (legally discriminates against Whites and Asians)
• 9/11 and #domesticterrorism (all rigged "official stories")
• Oil and energy industries
• The rule of law (rigged in favor of the rich and powerful)
• Infectious disease and the CDC (a constant stream of lies)
• Hollywood (all run by globalists)
• Climate change science (all a grand science hoax) #HAARP • Press release services (they only allow official narratives)
• History (what you are taught is mostly a lie)
• Government grants (only given out to those who further the agenda)
• Government bids (only awarded to those who kick back funds to corrupt officials)
• #Consciousness and #freewill (we are all taught consciousness doesn't exist)
• #Ethnobotany (medicinal a