Le Chun's NBA Mock Draft 1.0
1. DeAndre Ayton F/C Phoenix Suns, The Sun's fill out the starting lineup with a dominant big man to pair with Devin Booker for the future.
2. Luka Doncic G Memphis Grizzlies, The Grizzlies take a flyer with a high risk high reward prospect out of Spain to try to inject some offensive skill into the backcourt.
3. Marvin Bagley III F Dallas Mavericks, My personal favorite college basketball player behind Keita, the Mavs are taking him to breed behind Dirk in what may be his last. Gives the Mavs an interesting, athletic combo of Dennis Smith Jr. And him to lead them out of the basement.
4. Michael Porter Jr. F Atlanta Hawks, After missing 99% of his entire college career the tape should be there from high school to warrant the pick, the Hawks need a scoring wing to give Schroeder a guy to pass to.
5. Trae Young G Orlando Magic, Another boom or bust pick this one for the Magic. They've been breeding their two bigs for a couple years now a playmaking shooter to run the offense and some free agent pieces may put the Magic in playoff contention.
8. Miles Bridges F/G Cleveland Cavaliers, The Cavs have a shot at rim protector Mo Bamba here but the Cavs take the best player available to come off the bench and to learn behind LeBron if he leaves any time soon. Also could provide starting minutes when LeBron sits or at the 3 with Bron at the 4. He's everything the Cavs need at the wing a rather athletic 3 and D guy who can rebound and do almost everything. At Michigan State he scored with ease along with rim protector Jaren Jackson despite an early Tourney exit.
Kansas and NC State are the two new schools to be named in the investigation of the FBI. It’s being reported that a player’s family received $90k for his commitment to Kansas and $40k was paid to a family for his commitment to NC State. Think it’s time to start paying the athletes? #NCAAMBB#Kansas#NCState#payingplayers