and I’m backkkkk💕
I’m getting quite bored of this theme now so I’ll do one more post and then start a new one if that’s ok? •
It’s been so hot here this week so I’ve been out trying to get a little tan but not much has happened really lol so I haven’t been able to post sorry😬
QOTD: favourite film except Harry Potter?;)
AOTD: the imitation game
Please like and comment bcs I’m sad and need comments🙃
Two of my passions... The Law of Attraction and Harry Potter. When I started to learn about LOA, I saw sooo many tie ins to the messages in JK Rowling’s books. But recently when delving deeper into the idea of Flow and Allowing, I saw how much it was identical to when Harry drank the Felix Felicis potion. ✨
All fear was gone. Only confidence and trust remained. And that led him to flow with what he was feeling. Leading him to a chain of events that accomplished an impossible goal. Had he not released the doubts and listened to him s intuition, it wouldn’t have been possible to manifest his desires. ✨
We don’t need Liquid Luck to manifest our desires. We only need to Ask, Listen and act on inspiration. Alignment before action always. ✨
"Felix felicis: Cuando es bebida, la poción produce en el bebedor la sensación de que puede lograr cualquier objetivo que se proponga, junto con la convicción de que es imposible que se equivoque de alguna forma." #HarryPotter#Tattoo#FelixFelicis
“I’m not funny. What I am is brave.” - Lucille Ball
FINALLY back to my Hogwarts girls! Meet Mercury from Gryffindor! (And go check out Logan from Hufflepuff and Rosalind from Ravenclaw, too!) I’m creating and cosplaying a girl from each Hogwarts house and for funsies, I’ve been leaving a profile for each original character below!
name: Mercury Jones
favorite subject: Care of Magical Creatures
favorite place to study: Ain’t no place like the library! The amount of times Mercury has been shushed on any given evening is a point of pride
wand: mahogany and dragon heartstring, thiiiiiis close to snapping completely
fun fact: Mercury has been working as the Quidditch commentator this year! Her goofiest comments from each match become school-wide memes within a day, and she smiles to herself when she hears “that’s a spicy quaffle!!” or “right in the knuts” echoing through the castle
I got this felix felicis necklace from @gryffindorscupboard ! Get 10% off by using my code ALETHEIA10
I just love this boxed set of Harry Potter! It’s so beautiful 😌 Instead of a review/synopsis, here are 7 random HP facts about me 😋
1. I’m a Slytherin 🐍
2. My favorite book is the Goblet of Fire or the Half-Blood Prince 🤔
3. My favorite movie is the Prisoner of Azkaban 🐺
4. My favorite character is Hagrid. He is such an incredible, sweet person! Plus he’s often with fantastic beasts 🐉 🦄, which I love reading about!
5. On that note, my biggest book-to-movie problem is with Hagrid in the Sorcerer’s Stone. The birthday cake he gives Harry says “Happee Birthdae” or something like that and it just BOILS MY BLOOD 😤😤 Hagrid is clearly far from illiterate; he writes notes all through the first 2 books, and then becomes a teacher...! Honestly I don’t know why it gets me so riled up but it does.
6. I hated The Cursed Child 😔I really wanted to like it, but I just couldn’t get behind the sloppy time-travel and the messages implied by the changes (Hermione was only “successful” because of RON?! How contrary is that to the bad-assery that was the original Hermione?)
7. My least favorite book AND movie is the Order of the Phoenix. 🔮 Don’t get me wrong, I understand why it has to be as dark as it is, but all the teenage angst combined with the horror that is Umbridge makes it a little hard to get through.