Tatsu from @gen42games is also one of my favourite abstract strategy games. It is a two player game with the feel of Backgammon, where you move your dragon pieces clockwise or counterclockwise depending on your colour. Each dragon has a different ability.
- The Vine Dragon (green) can block an opponent from moving
- The Water Dragon (blue) sends the enemy's pawn back to their tray
- The Fire Dragon (red) eat and destroy, removing the enemy's pawn from the game
There are two ways to win:
- If your opponent has no more dragons on the board and the mat
- If you manage to destroy all of one type of dragon of your opponent