Eat or pass? 🍟 🍟 🍟
Thanks for 📷:
Follow us: ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ @_the_most_delicious_food for more delicious food.
I’m always on the hunt to copy authentic Chinese restaurant recipes! I’ve been known to sweet talk the owners to try get the recipes out of them to no avail. But now I have the perfect restaurant copy for you – CHINESE BEEF & BROCCOLI! Check out the recipe on my website if you want to know the secrets to tenderising beef just like they do in the restaurants. This recipe is extra saucy and oh so DELICIOUS! – N x ♥️
Chinese Beef and Broccoli
2 tbsp cornstarch / cornflour + 1/4 cup water
1 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing wine)
1/8 tsp Chinese five spice powder + 1 tsp sesame oil (optional) + 1/8 tsp tsp black pepper
2 tbsp oil
12 oz / 360g beef fillet, flank or rump, thinly sliced *
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
4 - 5 cups broccoli florets (1 head), cooked (Note 5)
1 cup water
1. Place cornflour and water in bowl then mix. Add remaining Sauce ingredients.
2. Place the beef and 2 tbsp of the Sauce into a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add beef and spread out, leave for 1 minute until browned.
4. Stir beef for 10 sec, then add garlic and ginger. Stir for another 30 seconds or until beef is no longer pink.
5. Pour Sauce and water into the skillet and quickly mix.
6. When the sauce starts bubbling, add broccoli. Stir to coat the broccoli in Sauce, then let it simmer for 1 minute or until Sauce is thickened.
7. Remove from heat immediately and serve over rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
That's the easiest salad in the world! Healthy and tasty💚 Broccoli boiled for 4 minutes, diced feta cheese and almond slices pan fried without any grease. Everything poured with olive oil with some garlic, salt and pepper. I guarantee foodgasm👌 || Zblanszowany brokuł, feta i przyrumienione na suchej patelni płatki migdałów polane oliwą z oliwek doprawioną czosnkiem, solą i pieprzem💚 Nie ma to jak pyszny i zdrowy lunch👌