11 months old today 🤗 I can't tell you how many times a day we get stopped my strangers and get told "I can't believe you put your kid in white!" Like really 🤷♀️ their kids who cares, chuck it in the wash and let them have fun 🤦🏼♀️ Tyga has an awesome wardrobe for the clothes to be worn and enjoyed, not to sit there looking pretty in his room! In my eyes if he is dirty he has had fun 🤗
Selamat 11 bulan sayang!
11 bulan udah ngapain aja:
1. Kalo turun dari kasur 30cm bisa kaki nya dulu
2. Kalo liat org telpon, langsung tangan ke kuping trus bilang "ao"
3. Suka jatuh2in barang trus diambil2 sendiri
4. Berdiri pegangan
5. Kalo gamau bs geleng2
6. Suka dorong2
7. Kalo makan di rumah moh kalo ke resto lahap
8. Kalo d rumah gamau duduk d high chair, berdiri2, kalo d resto bisa duduk dr awal sampe akhir
9. Kalo crawling gaya nya aneh, ya kaya di foto ini, satunya pake lutut, satunya pake telapak kaki. Ya bener sihhh aku nyoba berangkang gaya gt emang lebih enak n cepet, lutut nya ga gt sakit.😂
We spent a lovely day with friends at @burfordgarden and @cotswoldwildlifepark on Monday. We had to leave early though because this little monkey had decided to stop feeding from me the night before and I was in agony! TMI? Probably. That face though 😍
I cannot believe Sol is 11 months old already. Where did the time go? And how did Sy get so big? Motherhood is hard, most days I think I’m doing it all wrong but I’m so incredibly lucky to have these two tiny humans. Watching them grow and develop personalities is incredible. I remember the days I wished on blown out candles for the life I have now. So blessed.