🌟Get to know me a little! 🌟
1 My real name is Love-Love
2 I live in France and i dream to live in San Francisco, my favorite city
3 I don't like big open spaces and crowds
4 I LOVE plants and study herbalism but i don't have a green thumb...
5 i can't swimm but water is my favorite element
6 chips and mars frozen bars are my dirty favorite foods
7 i have lived for 2 weeks with pygmes in the equatorial forest and it's the best experience of my life after being a mom
8 I'm from Cameroon, Africa and love having a double cutlure
9 i love to cook and have people in the house to spoil. I show my love with food. can't help it
10 i have a hard time with technology and although i find some things cool and practical, i don't understand most of it easily or i just truly don't care.
Tell me something special about you, I'd love to know! (I forgot to say that I'm super curious... 😅) #10thingsaboutme#gettoknowme
Scaring you all off with a close up my face today and ten things about moi that you may or may not want to know 😆 I’ve been tagged by @borealabode who you seriously need to go check out. His blog is utterly brilliant as are the ten facts about him 👌🏻✨ready? 😅 •
1. I made a little bit of history as the first female to work at Buckingham Palaces post room which meant I spent most of my time in a bomb room scanning zillions of letters/parcels. I did however get to walk out the front doors right across to the gates where everyone gathers. 👸🏻
2. I’m a qualified florist and had my own shop for 10 years. 💐
3. I was diagnosed with M.E. and fibromyalgia ten years ago which means I have to balance life and looking after myself more than most. That means most days I have to sleep between 2-4 hours during the day to stay well. 💤 💤 I get terribly frustrated and wish to be able to do more with my days like everyone else 😕
4. Green is my favourite colour but I don’t wear it. 💚
5. If you haven’t guessed now, I love plants and nature and surround myself with both🌵.
6. In my youth I was a professional dancer and toured with some of the original Black and White Minstrels.💃🏻 (I was also a dance teacher)
7. I’ve been on BBC news talking about returning to education as an adult as well as the radio talking about flower trends. (Radio was more terrifying!) 📺 📻
8. This is the longest I’ve lived in one place (12 years). I was born on the Isle of Sheppey and have been quite the nomad.
9. I’m terrified of birds and once locked myself in my florist shop loo for an hour when a robin flew in until I was rescued. 🦅
10. I have an implant in my back which holds it together.
And there you have it a little bit about me 🤪 waiting for the unfollows any minute now 😅 I’m tagging @wheelchichome @firstsenseinteriors 😃
✨I am Inupiaq Eskimo from Nome Alaska
✨I am in long term recovery from Alcohol.
✨I am a twin (my twin bro is 8 min younger than me 😉) ✨I am a Tom boy (surprise 🤷🏽♀️)
✨I have a college degree
✨I am a young entrepreneur with hopes and big dreams!
✨I love to hunt,fish,hike,camp, four wheeler, snowmachine, go on wild adventures in Alaska, I am that girl. ✨I love to help others- serving is my 💙 I want to see you succeed more then me!
✨I am an athlete, my passion is baseball and softball, and it always will be!
✨I am a big family person, you will either catch me with my family, or with close friends!
#repost#gettoknowme#imprettyawesome#womenthatlift#livefit#fueledbyketones#10thingsaboutme #🏳️🌈 #godismygrind#soberisdoper
I would love to get to know you babes! tell me however many things about yourself in the comments!! :-) 1. I’m 20 years old😋
2. I’ve been vegan for almost 3 years now & LOVE TO COOK🌿
3. I have been coping with anxiety&panic disorder for over 4 years💪🏻
4. I plan to travel the world in a renovated sprinter van with my lovaaa🚌
5. I’ve only ever been to florida so far in terms of travel🌴
6. I run my own business👩🏻💻
7. My boyfriend and I recently brought home our first pupper and named him Philo🐶
8. I’m mortified of the gym, but workin on it; thanks to The Healthstyle Emporium😂🏋🏻♀️
9. I’m passionate af about educating people on veganism, health & wellness🌱🥑
10. My favourite thing ever is witnessing someone do something kind for someone else💕 #10thingsaboutme
Hallo ihr lieben😉
Heute werde ich euch ein paar "10 Fakten über mich" erzählen. Damit ihr mich einbisschen besser kennenlernen dürft!)
✅ bin 26 Jahre alt
✅ ursprünglich aus Russland
✅ 3 Jahre in Deutschland
✅ Lehrerin von Beruf (habe in der Schule und als Erzieherin in KiGa gearbeitet)
✅ absolute Katzenliebhaberin
✅ sehr introvertiert
✅ hasse Bügeln
✅ fast alle Haarfarben gehabt
✅ Fan von Harry Potter und the Lord of the Rings
✅ wahrscheinlich werde ich komplett auf Fleisch verzichten.
✨Hello there gorgeous✨
I wanted to take the time to say Hi and introduce myself to some of you who don’t know the face behind The Mind Tribe. Rather than give you my full life story (I’ll save that for another time!) I thought I’d share 10 things about me.
1. My name is Anji McGrandles
2. I live in Hertfordshire but am originally from the North East
3. I love spending time with my family and friends
4. I have a little girl who is eight
5. I’m addicted to shoes and Marks and Spencer’s Peri Peri Mayonnaise
6. I can do a good Scottish accent
7. I’m in training for the Great North Run
8. I love what I do (I used to work in PR but left my job and retrained as a wellbeing consultant for businesses)
9. I once shared an ice cream with David Beckham
10. My hair is naturally curly but I straighten it
So that’s a little bit about me. There’s a great community of people on Instagram and I’ve loved meeting some of you and following your journey. Thanks for being part of mine x
Intrigued by the 10 things about me. So here goes.
1. I very much enioy hats (number 1 due to picture.) 2. Music is life. I'd be lost without my piano. 3. Star Wars is also life. 4. Cannot live without chocolate. Even on my low calorie diet I still find room for a row of chocolate squares. 5. I am a mythic raider in World of Warcraft and a former Guild Master and Raid Leader. 6. I love Scotland so much but I have found a new love in the form of Finland 🇫🇮. 7. My favorite number. 8. I absolutely love the Marvel Cinematic Universe. 9. I am learning to speak Finnish. 10. I always name my cars. My current one is called Steve Rogers (after Captain America) but I call him Cap.
I'm gonna nominate @yourkirstyness to do this :3
#10thingsaboutme#facts#scotland#worldofwarcraft#finland 🇫🇮 #mcu#captainamerica#chocolate#starwars#musicislife#hats
Hello tout le monde! Aujourd'hui je fais un post différent de d'habitude j'ai été tagué par @cris_cookandfit pour dire 10 choses sur moi!
Je vous partage même un avant/après... 🙈 😂
Alors c'est parti:
1🔹J'ai des lunettes depuis que j'ai 3 mois
2🔹 J'étais une vraie tête brûlée petite j'avais peur de rien j'ai fini à l'hosto entre 50 et 100 fois (quand j'arrivais aux urgences pédiatriques on me disait "encore toi Stéphanie") mais je recommençais quand même... Mes pauvres parents je leur en ai fait voir de toutes les couleurs... 🙈 Et je crois je le suis toujours un peu...🙈
3🔹Un de mes plus grands rêves est de voir des pandas je kiff trop ça depuis bébé, sur la photo j'en ai un dans les bras 🐼
4🔹J'ai fait des tournées de concerts dans toutes la France plus jeune avec des artistes en or et ça restera gravé dans mon coeur 💙
5🔹J'ai fait 4 ans de foot et 7 ans de baskets et je kiffe le sport en général, à la tv, au stade et en faire surtout! ⚽🏀
6🔹J'ai 2 petits frères 👬
7🔹J'ai un sale caractère de merde... 🙈 et en prime je suis hyperactive ⚡
8🔹Quand je fais un truc c'est toujours à fond je sais pas faire les choses à moitié ni faire semblant! Je suis trop franche et entière...🙈
9🔹Il y a 2 ans j'ai pris des décisions radicales et décidé de changer ma vie!💪
10🔹Et pour finir le meilleur je suis une fan inconditionnel d'Eminem depuis bientôt 20 ans je l'écoute tous les jours et mes proches vous diront "c'est son mari"😍 💙 🌟
Voilà je trouve ça sympa à faire maintenant à vous de jouer @vanessa.benh @chloelanchois @stephaniefit @leila_bichon et tous ceux qui veulent 😜
Tagged by @bariatricash and @melswlsjourney for 10 facts about me,
1, 35, today actually.
2, Born in North Walsham, Norfolk in the UK, but Brisbane is my adopted home town.
3, just the 1, Hazel is almost 17 months.
4, I am a service coordinator for a secure data storage company.
5, I guess, to stay healthy and be happy.
6, Weird fact, hmm. I guess it's weird I share Hitler's birthday. Best I can think of at the moment.
7, favourite meal has to be fillet steak with garlic mushrooms. I could eat that daily!
8, I have a 6th century etching on my right arm and booked to get a full upper arm done next month.
9, We have an almost 13 year old crafty called Dexter.
10, my biggest downfall is I don't sweat the little things, I generally live in hope that most things Will just be good.
Hopefully you guys found that interesting. If you're tagged play along.
So I was tagged by @i_was_that_fat_guy_vsg and @jen76_vsg so let’s get into it! 1. 35 2. Upland, CA 3. 2, a boy and a girl. Love my little stinkers. 4. Licensed Clinical Social Worker, tho I have a couple jobs, so I have different roles - mobile mental health assessor, therapist, medical social worker. 5. Just one?! As it pertains to what? This morning I was thinking about my goal to do a full push up. And a pull up. None of that kipping bullshit. Then I was thinking about my goal to raise happy kids. To get to #onederland (which between you and me, I STILL don’t fully believe is gonna happen. I mean like...subconsciously). Then I was thinking about my goal to make more money/pay off debt. See...we could be here all day. 6. I’m a big Michael Jackson fan. Like if I were a few years older, you’d have seen me crying and passing out at his show in Moonwalker. 7. Pre vsg? Sushi. Now? Idk. My newest love is them edamame noodles! I discovered I can tolerate raw cucumber so my favorite snack is back (cucumbers and hummus)! 8. I think 10? No 9. I have plans for a couple more big pieces and a sleeve at some point in time. 9. I am down to one doggo at this point. I had three. Two chihuahuas and a pit mix. Now it’s just the big one left. Never thought I was a small dog person but I really, really miss my little girls. 10. Ah jeez. Me. Just me. #vsgcommunity#10thingsaboutme TAG @watchemshrink @lil_bit_np2 @david_the_taco_whore_vsg
10 cosas sobre mi🌈
1.Ocupaba lentes pero me opere los ojitos el año pasado :3
2.Estudio Tecnología Médica mención Bioanalisis Clínico Molecular, Hematología y Medicina Transfusional🔬♡
3. Interpreto a Wendy en un Dance Cover💙
4. Mido 1.74
5. Me gusta demasiado escuchar musica (día sin música es un día perdido ;-;)
6. Vivo a 1 hora 45 minutos de mi Universidad :)
7. Me llaman la atención las personas Androginas👀
8. Mi risa es muy fuerte y chistosa ajdjfj
9. Me quedo dormida en clases muy seguido :'(
10. Me gusta mucho viajar❤
10 ᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴍ ᴍɪᴄ 👇🏻. Jeg er enormt selvkritisk. Jeg tager altid creme på mine fødder inden jeg skal sove. Og læbepromoade. Jeg elsker nyt tøj. Og gøre noget ud af mig selv. Jeg gad virkelig godt have en tonet krop, men har en forventning om den kommer efter 1 træning. Jeg spiser næsten chokolade hver aften. Jeg er aldrig bange for at gøre grin med mig selv ... eller andre, altid med et glimt i øjet. Jeg er løvemor når mine børn er udsat. Jeg spiser omvendt med kniv og gaffel. Jeg er lige ud af posen, nogen kan lide det- andre NOT so much 🤷🏼♀️😂
1️⃣I dunno about you, but I’m feelin 22 😜
2️⃣ Dubuque, Iowa
3️⃣ Dude I gotta get me a man first 😂😂😂 but I want to be a momma some day more than anything 💘
4️⃣ loaded question, because I’m graduating college in a month! I work as a nursing assistant now on the newborn nursery/OB floor and when I graduate I’ll be a full time PA student for 2 years! 👩🏼⚕️
5️⃣ One of my main goals is to have a healthy relationship with food.
6️⃣ I cant roll my tongue in a hot dog. Literally every other human can 😭
7️⃣ you can’t just ask this question ok I’m addicted to food??? All the food ever.
8️⃣ none yet because I’m indecisive af, but getting one when I get to my goal weight!
9️⃣ new havapoo puppy named Finn, and a bischon-shitzu mix named Zoey 🔟 I can have an obsessive personality sometimes, so I always gotta make sure I’m checking my balance
Thanks @badbitchfitt for that tag! @shorty_gets_tiny , @thisbitchgetsfit you up next 💘
I want to share 10 info of myself ★★★★★♡♡♡♡
well, im 17 ,
like cute things like hello kitty
have being late issues
have another account
never dated someone
want to have friends i could send kpop and anime posts
have piercings ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
This photo is a repost from a few months ago. I look most like the bottom photo on the left or the second photo on the right. I'd share a selfie but it's been a rough day and I really just want to hide away in a quiet place. So here I am at my desk and introducing myself to my new followers for this #bawritinglife challenge. #10thingsaboutme
1. My pseudonym is taken from names in my family - Robin McElveen.
2. I'm a stay-at-home mom of three (One is out on his own and married now.) and a homeschool parent.
3. I started writing during Nanowrimo 2016. All my books take place in a fictional world, though each book is a stand-alone -- for now. My first novel is published on Wattpad. The second is a rough draft which I'm working on. My third novel is my Camp Nano project.
4. I write in the fantasy genre (YA). I finally narrowed it down to that genre after a lot of personal debate.
5. I live in an area of Louisiana that's like a black hole, technologically speaking. It's beautiful, otherwise, and offers great scope for the imagination. Our current weather conditions seem to be Winter Weekends and Spring Weekdays.
6. My favorite writing music is almost anything instrumental. I play the piano but I don't like to listen to piano music while I write. Oh, and you can keep all the saxophone to yourself unless it's jazz or big band we're listening to -- or The Choir. For some reason, the saxophone really works for them. XD
7. Some of my favorite bands: #the77s , @thechoir, #project86band , #adamagain , @yesofficial
8. Person I admire most: my maternal grandmother (though all 4 of my grandparents were pretty awesome people).
9. Pet peeves: Lying and empty music (by which I mean music with shallow or lame lyrics which teach nothing and encourage nothing but negative things)
10. I've been married to the same awesome man for 24 years. Thank you for your love and support, @jdkittlesdigital!
I thought I'd share some hopefully interesting facts about myself and a
little about my family. I've read a few like this on IG and I love reading
them and about other people. I'd love it if anyone else wants to do it too!
I love learning more about people that you don't always think about or that
don't always come up in conversation. Here are six items (because six is my
favorite number, and that one is for another day).
* 1. I grew up in the state of Washington on the Olympic Peninsula. My
husband grew up here in Washington as well, on the east side. However, we
met out of state where we had both moved to Utah for school and decided
when we were dating to eventually move back to the PNW. We've been happy
with the move ever since, being Washingtonians at heart.
2. My husband and I both came from families of all girls and one boy,
however, all of us that have kids in my family have one girl and one boy.
After trying five times to get a boy, my mom laughs about how we all
managed to put in an order for exactly one of each. My family is what I
love most in life. I would give everything material thing up for them.
3. I've struggled with anxiety and perfectionism most of my life. Thanks to
supportive family (especially my husband), faith, a healthy eating plan and
good therapists in the past, I've been able to cope with it at a very natural
level, although some days are harder. I've also learned to be okay with my
own imperfections, most days of course! I am also incredibly indecisive. I
look up menus before we go to restaurants, my wonderful husband does 90% of
the shopping in our household (oh I love him!, if not it would take me
forever. Plus it stresses me out), I rarely commit on the spot. That being
said, knowing what I was going to get my degree in (after changing it
previously a dozen times), once I heard it, I never looked back.
4. Continued in comments...
He visto esto en instagram y me pareció interesante de compartir (o el hecho de que son pasadas las tres de la mañana, no puedo dormir y estoy aburrida), 10 cosas sobre mí: —-10. He tenido la fortuna de haber vivido en muchos países, justo ahora estoy esperando mi residencia para vivir en España oficialmente, este es mi país numero 6! —- 9. Nunca he tenido un televisor, antes era porque no tenia los recursos, pero ahora es por decisión propia. J y yo nunca vemos televisión y decidimos no comprar una tele para la casa porque pensamos que no es bueno para nuestras mentes. —- 8. Me muero por tener un perrito pero como viajo mucho no tengo con quien dejarlo, es lo que más deseo ahora y sueño con el día que pueda tenerlo y llevarlo de viaje conmigo. —- 7. Odio ir de fiesta (hasta los 24 años lo disfrutaba) pero ahora pienso que es una perdida de tiempo y no me parece nada divertido ir a un bar o disco a sentarse/bailar/beber/etc. —- 6. Así como odio ir de fiesta, odio ir a conciertos, no le veo sentido a meterse en un lugar lleno de gente, sudar, empujar y recibir empujones, no es para mi prefiero ver el video del concierto en la casa. —- 5. Desde que volví de Japón no puedo ni ver ni oler el pescado, y ni hablar de los noodles (siento que me van a servir los mismos babosos que me sirvieron allí en varias ocaciones). Aunque se que pronto se me pasará la bobada. —- Subiré las otras cinco muy pronto, ahora buscaré como más desaburrirme...
Thanks @fatlad2fitdad77 for the #10thingsaboutme tag!
1️⃣ I LOVE red wine 🍷
2️⃣ Work- Forensic Mental Heath
3️⃣ Love dark art
4️⃣ Horror 💜
5️⃣ Tattoos 💜
6️⃣ Trainers 💜
7️⃣ Would love to Box professionally
8️⃣ Love Wentworth Prison
9️⃣ HATE James Corden
🔟 It took me forever to do this!
I tag @smsw91 @mr_samcuss @limitlesslouie @mybearbody @john_sw_92 @johnm.sw
#blurtfoundationselfcareathon 10 things about me
1. I just found out i weigh more than a race horse
2. I like Harry Potter
3. I have arthritis in my knee
4. If i don't have coffee in the morning I'm a homicidal maniac
5. I enjoy crafting
6. I own too many pens
7. Im an asthmatic
8. I would be a goth...if i didn't love rockabilly so much...but alas I just wear boring mum clothes
9. I Iove cats
10. I think i was born in the wrong era
I love being photographed, that's no secret. Now here are 10 things you may not know about me:
1. I love games and especially game shows. I was the winning contestant on a TV game show called "Inside The Box" and was once part of the "The Price is Right" audience.📺💰
2. I've competed in many sports from soccer to powerlifting but volleyball was my first love. At 5'3" I always played power and never set! 🏐🤾🏽♀
3. I have a degree in Communication Studies and spent the first 10 years of my career life in advertising and marketing communications before transitioning to fitness.
4. I want to like watermelon but don't. 🍉
5. I'm afraid of llamas, ostriches and pretty much most birds.
6. "Love Jones" is my favourite film and I've never seen "Titanic".
7. My interest in the arts emerged before my interest in sport. As a child, I attended YMCA arts camps and participated in productions of "Annie", "Cats" and "A Chorus Line". (Great dancer but tone deaf LOL) 🎨🎭
8. I maybe kinda sorta stalked Carlos Delgado through the summer of '99. ⚾🙄
9. I got engaged while overlooking Paris from the Eifel Tower. Fourteen years ago, @anguskingjr proposed we spend our lives together as husband and wife and I said yes.🗼💍
10. I was the overall winner in my very first figure competition with @teamidfa and went on to win my pro card after having my daughter 💪🏽🏆
Okay 11! 😊: Having a natural delivery was very important to me. I felt that God made my body capable of birthing my daughter naturally, and though it was THE HARDEST thing I've ever done, I'm so grateful for the experience.🙏🏽👧🏾
1. I’m 19 Years old.
2. I work in a bar & assist on outdoor education excursions and overnight camps, whilst running my own business. 🥂🏔💻
3. im heading over to Europe in 49 Days for over 2 months ...ALONE. 🌍✈️
4. I live with the chronic illness ‘endometriosis’.
5. My biggest fear is spiders 🕷
6. I love helping others it’s the most rewarding feeling knowing you have helped another human to better their life ✨😍
7. My favourite place I’ve travelled to is New York 😍🙌🏽🌃
8. I love a good glass of prosecco 🥂
9. At this point in life I plan on just travel 🌍✈️🤤
10. I love anything health, fitness or outdoors 🌞🍃⛰ .
What are 10 things about you? 🙋🏼✨💘
Since it’s my rest day, I thought I’d post my 10 not so interesting things about me as tagged by @daniellefit200 💕
Since it’s also #tbt , I can use an old pic of that other time I actually had makeup on😆
1. I had a dirty sock phobia for several years. 🧦 😰🤢🤮
2. My Dad is from Germany and my Mom is Japanese-Canadian. No one else in the fam has any lips or curly hair. Not sure where my features come from 🤨
3. I had a giant fear of going bald when I was young. It would keep me up at night.
4. I studied Electronics Engineering Technologies and never used it.
5. I was born and raised in YYC. I moved to Vancouver and became depressed from lack of sunshine. I came back 4 yrs ago after a break up with no job, no place to live, & what I could fit in my car. I worked hard to rebuild and bought my own house 2 yrs ago.
6. One of my first memories was watching the original Star Wars in the theatre.
7. I have problems with impulse control and have an addictive personality. I am aware of this and try to monitor my behaviour accordingly.
8. My favourite travel memory is scuba diving with whale sharks in Okinawa.
9. I love my tribe hard. Ride or Die 💯
10. I grew up shy with massive self-esteem issues. You couldn’t get me to talk. Now I won’t shut up!
@nosmallvictories I’d like to hear 10 things we don’t know about you! 😃
The face of a woman who needs to do more yoga. 🧘🏻♀️
I feel like I haven’t introduced myself in a while or maybe I feel like I only introduce the best parts of me so here’s 10 things about me that you may or may not know.
1. I believe in God with the very depths of my soul.
2. I struggle with anxiety and have been going to therapy for it among other things for almost a year. It got worse after Theodore was born but the obsessive anxiety has been there a while.
3. I’ve never known quite how to put it, but I have always been able to sense energy in other people and living things on a very tangible level. I can feel it, see it, my very world is colored by it. It’s not something I talk to most people about because I get the crazy eyes as a response but...I’ve been talking about truth and vulnerability so there ya have it.
4. I still have acne no matter what face products I do/don’t use. I haven’t worn any face makeup since the end of January and that hasn’t seemed to help either.
5. My favorite coffee is Cuban style with milk.
6. I dream consistently about moving out to Port Angeles Washington.
7. I am a Combat Veterans wife and have been thinking about writing about it more (John’s ok with it too). 8. I have photographed 2 births and each time I come away feeling more alive than before.
9. I have lost 2 babies during the 1st trimester to miscarriage - that’s G + T referred to in my bio. I’m pretty protective and don’t talk about them too much anymore, not even to family.
10. I find and keep a rock every time I go out on a hike and have since I was very little. No idea why - I just like rocks😂🤷🏼♀️.
10 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1) I was accepted to study musical theatre before choosing to study classical history for my BA at UCL.
2) I can read and write Ancient Greek, Latin and a little Old Persian!
3) I used to record music and one song was really popular on German Radio!
4) I have two fur babies, a hamster called Coco-Pop and a French Bulldog called Hugo Hercules.
5) I have an OBSESSION with soup!
6) Since reading Birdsong, Sebastian Faulks has been my favourite author. I have read ALL his books.
7) I have written a collection of children’s books and one day want to have them published.
8) I LOVE all things sparkly and would cover everything in glitter and sequins if I could.
9) I have studied for 10 years at university and have 5 uni qualifications - I will definitely start my PhD soon and be Dr D.R. Haig!
10) If I wasn’t a Psychologist I’d want to be either an Archaeologist, a Doctor or a Musical Theatre performer.
Day 1 of @theblurtfoundation selfcareathon: 10 things about me!
1. I'm a southerner living in Yorkshire, I've lived up here since 2003 when I moved here for university. I love it here.
2. I have been married to my darling husband for 6 years this year (together 11 years!). The man has the patience of a saint.
3. I have a son who is almost 2. I have PCOS and it took a long time to conceive him and I feel so lucky to have him. He is the cheekiest of bears and I love him to the moon and back.
4. I love to travel, and try to go away as often as the bank balance allows! My favourite place in the whole world (so far!) is the Canadian Rockies.
5. I didn't take my driving test until I was 27 because I was scared of the thought of driving! I love it now and can't imagine not being able to drive.
6. I'm a massive nerd.
7. I have a degree in Communications, and have worked in marketing roles in the education sectors since graduating. I have always felt that I was never good enough at my job which has led to much anxiety in the past.
8. I am a foodie, I love to cook and I love to eat out! I am also partial to the odd glass (or 3) of wine.
9. I am quite crafty and dream of a craft room of my own! If I was faster at sewing I would definitely give up my day job to have an Etsy store selling pretty things.
10. I hate text speak and I love good grammar. Although I am rather fond of one too many exclamation marks now and again!!!!
1. I am addicted to sugary goodness. I love Halloween and Easter and Christmas and Valentine's Day because of the candy. I keep track of my holidays by way of candy. Pixie stix and gummies are my favorites. Love Trolli and Haribo gummies.
2. I am a crazy cat lady. I have 3 cats (Moose, Trudy and Jack 🐱). They are the best and 2 of them were literally strays that we brought inside. This all means- bring on the crazy cat lady shirts, mugs, pens, etc. As you can see here, my love of a good cat shirt extends into my childhood!
3. I am the best aunt ever- or so I'm told. I have a 2 1/2 year old nephew, Silas and 5 year old niece, Zoe, and her baby brother, Eli, who turned 1 in November. Zoe and Eli are not blood related but I would jump in front of a car for them just the same. I will also be getting another niece, Gemma, set to be born hopefully this next week or two. She'll be joining Zoe and Eli!! 😍😍😍👶👣 4. I love reading 📖 romance novels. Nora Roberts is my fave. I am a Sarah J Maas fan as well!!!
5. I am a reporter for the Copperas Cove Leader-Press 📝 so pens and notebooks and whatnot are always welcome.
6. I love to water marble.
7. I love the color green 🐍🐢🐲🐉🐊🍀🌵🌴🌲! Charteuse is my favorite color to not wear. Emerald green is my favorite color to wear.
8.🐇 I have a mini rex named Mademoiselle Bun Bun. She's 7 years old and sassy.
9. When I last counted my polish collecfion, there were over 1000 bottles- including minis and drugstore.
10. I love to nap.😊 💤
I was challenged by one of my fabulous fitness friends @marissafreeman_uk to write 10 things about myself that you all don't know. So here goes:
1) I was born and raised in the SF/Oakland Bay Area. Northern Cali por vida. 😎
2) I'm married with 2 kids. You won't see my family on IG, I like to keep that separate.
3) I spent a year in Italy when I was 9. I was dropped into 4th grade not speaking a word of Italian, and quickly became fluent. I also speak passable Spanish. I am a fan of bilingual education.
4) I have a sister with a traumatic brain injury, which indirectly influenced my career choice.
5) I love all music, but especially heavy metal and hip hop. Some fun music stories:
a) When I was 10, my mother made me go say hello to the opera singer, Luciano Pavarotti, in Italian. He picked me up, twirled me around and kissed me on the cheek. I was mortified, my grandmother was beside herself with joy. 😂
b) I was once stage diving at a Motorhead show and ended up onstage next to Lemmy. The bouncer almost threw me out, but recognized me and let me jump back into the crowd.
c) I stood next to a not-quite-yet-super -famous Tupac at a Digital Underground show in the early 90's. He was way shorter than me. 😁
6) I believe in the motto "Don't think about it, just do it." It's how I got through my dissertation and how I drum up the courage to get through most Leg Days.
7) I am a true extrovert with a healthy side of exhibitionism and I love shamelessly taking gym selfies (which you already know). 😅
8) I like to procrastinate and be lazy, but I am also fundamentally driven to get shit done.
9) I love chocolate and champagne. If you're ever wondering what to get me as a gift, now you know. 😉
10) I have gone through fitness phases in my life but I have never been as motivated or driven, or put as much effort into fitness as I have in the last year and a half. You never know what direction your life will take. I never expected to be here at 50, and what a blessing it is. ❤
I nominate @misstwiggyfit, @marcydub.u, @shannon.dechaine.fitness, @silver_training, and @ceroganlaw to tell us more about themselves.
I haven't been very active lately on social media and I'm seeing a growth in the number of followers. Thanks for the interest! I think it's time to reintroduce myself. So here it goes, for new friends and old ones: 10 things (you probably didn't know) about me!⠀
1. My name is Katia and I'm the owner and designer behind Sweet Corner Zeist⠀
2. My country of origin is Russia⠀
3. I moved to The Netherlands about 2,5 years ago⠀
4. I have no pastry or baking education⠀
5. I'm a self-taught baker and cake designer,⠀
6... but I have a diploma in International Economic relationships and 15 years of experience in international trade and logistics 😅
7. I had lots of different hobbies since I can remember (crochet, amigurumi, origami, kumihimo, wire wrapping, floristic, photography... you name it!),⠀
8. ... but none grew into something more until I got into cake decorating 2 years ago!⠀
9. On 1. April 2017 (no joke!) I registered my company⠀
10. That makes SCZ officially 1 year old! Yay!⠀
🍓Fruit Loops ALL the things. I can't get enough. I own whipped body scrub, lotion, whipped matte body butter, cuticle balm, cuticle oil, top coat, soap and whipped soap in the scent...I need more. IJS
🍑Peach is tied for my favorite scent as well. I could list things I own Bubba Gump style too, but I am sure you get the drift...
🍣My daughter likes Pocky Snacks and anything asian related. Not anime, but actual asian culture related. Seaweed, ramen, cute stuffed animals, sushi, stir fry, cute writing on random items, etc.
🖌I wanna get into hand lettering, manuscript writing, calligraphy (whatever you choose to call it) so a practice book, brush pens, or anything related to that would be nice
📌I'm that weirdo who loves office supplies so if it's cute, I need it!
🤓Stickers (for nails, scrapbooking, planner decor all of it. Love em, gotta have em)
☕Mugs. Mmm hmm, cliche I know but what can I say, they call to me and I use them and they make me feel fancy!
🙈Strange obsession with kitchen towels. Feel free to snag me a cute one
💄I love makeup. If it's girlie, bold colored, adorable, cheap or expensive it matters not, I love to play. 😷Certified Germaphobe here🙋🏽I live for scented hand sanitizers and tiny tissue packages!#bliswap#blisswap#swapgirlsarethebest#10thingsaboutme
#10thingsaboutme (and bonus # 8.5)
Hi everyone, thank for following! Also sending thanks to @dr.pamelamehta & @karentangmd for tagging me 😘 What’s something others wouldn’t know about you?
1️⃣ I’m a terrible procrastinator, like the worst. In high school I wrote my senior speech on “the art of procrastinating.” ⌛️
2️⃣ In high school I worked at the GAP. The manager always made me fold the “denim wall” because I was a perfectionist (still am) 👖💯
3️⃣ My grad school diploma from #UCLA is signed by Arnold Schwarzenegger 💪🏻
4️⃣ I met my husband on match.com in 2005. Before smartphones 📱 Had to upload digital camera photos!
5️⃣ I use cocoa powder for #dryshampoo ... works great for dark hair & smells like chocolate 🍫
6️⃣ I made my own wedding dress by gluing doilies to a bridesmaid dress 👰🏻 Think more along the lines of DIY hacks than say yes to the dress 👗
7️⃣ I have worn a #TimexIronmanWatch since I was 14 years old (I’m 37 now) My husband thinks it’s ugly 😂
8️⃣ We have an almost 2 year old daughter named Austin, named after the Austin Healey bug-eyed sprite 😬🚙
8️⃣.5️⃣ We have a mini #goldendoodle (any dog people here?) named Jensen, named after the Jensen Healey interceptor, the 1st 4-wheel drive vehicle ever! 🐶🚙
9️⃣ I get my hair cut at #GreatClips (straight across the back) & then thin the ends myself with a razor comb ✂️
🔟 I am a terrible patient. Doctors are really the worst patients! 👩🏻⚕️
📸 #behindthecveyegram : taken at the Mercy Anderson hospital parking lot in 2017 while on call & the sky was really really blue!
HELLO, WORLD! I know that I’ve been MIA lately... I’ve been so busy at work. I just wanted to let you all know that I’m still alive. 😂 I thought this would be a good time do one of those “10 Things About Me” posts, so here we go. // When I find a new song that I like, it’ll be on repeat until I get sick of it. Right now I’m obsessed with Bazzi’s Sober, Beautiful, and Mine. // Most of my favorite music is R&B from the 1990’s and early 2000’s. Ginuwine, Jagged Edge, Boys 2 Men, Blackstreet, Destiny’s Child... I can go on and on. // When I was younger I wanted to be a marine biologist, a real estate agent, or an interior designer. Even though I did not get into any of those professions I love marine life, looking at floor plans, and decorating. // I’m a corporate trainer for a telecommunications company and I love my career. I’ve worked at GCI for over 10 years! That’s a long time for a millennial, haha. // ALL of the hangers in my closet have to be white. I know, weird! // I love GOOD hugs. // I love cheesy pick up lines. // As much as I love Walt Disney World, Disneyland will always reign number one in my heart. // My favorite thing about Friday is that it’s date night at Target. // And last but not least - my favorite color combos are blush pink/gray and blush pink/gold. #Disneylin#MyDisneyHome#DisneyHome#DisneyMug#Disneyland#CorporateTrainerLife#WorkLife#10ThingsAboutMe
10 things you didn’t knew about me:
1. I have an identical #twinsister .
2. I was born January 9th in 1983 in #svendborg Denmark.
3. I lived in California in The Fall of 2000 AS an Exchange student (therefore I speak english very Well)🤩
4. I have 5 sisters and brothers in total and my granddad was born in The year 1900. We are some long generations in my family!
5. I love to Dance and when I was Young me and my dancegroup won The 1st place with a cool Missy Elliot song⭐️
6. When I was only 21 years old I became a storemanager in a clithingstore #bikbok
7. I’ve Been a houseowner twice - with two different boyfriends called Michael!
8. I’ve dreamed of opening my own shop for 10 years before I finally did it 3 years ago.
9. Choose the person you are going to share your Life with wisely! I know i didn’t 😞 Therefore I lived in an #emotionalabusive relationship for 7 years, untill I had enough!
10. I’ve Been single for 3 years and it’s Been a hard and bumpy Road to find Mr. Right! But I know that one Day Love Will find it’s Way back to me😉. #vanillacreaminteriør#confidentwoman#ladyentrepreneur#ladyboss#femaleentrepreneur#smallbuisness#selvstændig#iværksætter#10thingsaboutme#followme#boligindretning#behappy
Even though no one invited me, I'm joining the @laurenlf delt party, AND the '10 things about me' tag 😉
1. If you couldn't tell by my scrubs, I work in healthcare! I've been a PCA for 2.5 yrs and love it. It's very tough physically and mentally some days, but it has allowed me to grow so much as a person. It is one of my most fulfilling roles to date. I also work in Telemetry at a local hospital, and as a Teaching Assistant at my university!
2. I'm started college as a Cell and Molecular Biology major and quickly decided that that path was not for me...I valued the human anatomy and physiology courses far over the cell biology, and changed to Exercise Science!
3. I have ADD and I talk constantly (as my captions suggest)
4. I'm an oldest child (out of 4 kids), so I'm talkative AND bossy 😉
5. I have a pretty dry and sarcastic sense of humor, and absolutely adore memes.
6. I'm engaged to a very handsome Australian who serves as my personal coach. He's underpaid (as in $0) and overworked, and I love him for it. He gets to deal with the most difficult client in the world.
7. My fiancé and I live with a handsome cat named Jackson who is the centerpiece of my life. I cuddle my bubs (his nickname) every night whether he wants to or not.
8. Fact #7 is why most everyone around me refers to me as a crazy cat lady. The one and only 'list' my name has ever been on was titled 'These Women Will Die Alone With 6 Cats' and I've never seen something more accurate in my life.
9. I can deadlift 2x my bodyweight #gainz
10. ...I can unicycle! Even a 7ft tall one! It's my embarassing, dark shame from when 12yr old me thought it was cool.
If you made it to the end of this, congrats! You've earned a gold medal! 🏅
So I’m doing 30 days of the #blurtselfcareathon from @theblurtfoundation and here are my 10 things about me:
1- I have size 7.5 feet
2- I live a Pescatarian lifestyle 95% of the time, the 5% whatever my family cooks when I’m with them
3- I juggle
4- I speak Cantonese and French
5- Pineapple is lovely on pizza
6- Born in Hong Kong
7- I am feeling fitter than ever, right now in 2018 because I sought accountability for myself
8- I once had the pleasure of dining with the Archbishop of York
9- Running really did change my life, because I decided to totally change career as a result of completing my first marathon (new york)
10- I am proud of the business I created from scratch that helps as many people over 30 to have more energy, feel happier and be more confident
Пока у меня временная передышка (а у вас - от меня 😅), и я набираюсь сил - во второй половине апреля меня ждут аж 3 (!!!), а может быть и 4 😏, поездки разного калибра и содержания, давайте поиграем в модную нынче игру «10 фактов обо мне» 🤗
⠀Я даю вам 10 фактов, 3 из которых - ложь 🤷🏼♀️ Расследование проводим в комментариях🔎 (надеюсь, их будет больше одного 😂) Погнали! ⬇️
⠀🎈Свой первый полет на самолете я совершила в возрасте 8 месяцев ✈️
⠀🎈 Не ношу штаны. Вообще. Никогда. За исключением сноуборда - там платьев ещё не изобрели 🤷🏼♀️
⠀🎈 Не умею плавать. Вода - это вообще не мое 😣
⠀🎈Однажды мы с дедушкой целую неделю ели только гречку на завтрак, обед и ужин 😅
⠀🎈 Я человек-план, но как-то раз у меня кончился бензин прям на трассе 😂 Меня спасал молодой человек, имя которого я даже не спросила 🤭
⠀🎈Один раз влюбилась с первого взгляда всерьёз и надолго 🙄
⠀🎈 В школе я обожала все точные науки, кроме физики 😒
⠀🎈 Чуть не вышла замуж после 15 минут знакомства 🤪
⠀🎈 Посмотрела все фильмы Marvel. Обожаю киношки про супергероев - они такие классные 🤤
⠀🎈Как-то раз немного пьяненькая (после пары рюмок водки 🙄) подвозила сотрудника полиции до отдела 🚘
⠀❗️Награду за успешное раскрытие моей маленькой лжи пока не назначаю. Но не исключены приятные сюрпризы и заморские сувениры самому быстрому и точному детективу 🙋🏼♀️
With lots of new faces on here I thought I’d do something fun!
Here’s 10 things you may not know about me: ✨ I met my husband in high school and he has and will always be my best friend. And just for fun this is a pic of him asking me to our first school dance together 💕
✨ I teach 7th grade math ➗
✨ I have a weakness for ice cream 🍦 like real bad...
✨ I LOVE to go camping and hiking in the summer 🧗🏽♀️
✨ Wisconsin is my favorite state (even though I live in Illinois)
✨ I like to travel to a new place every year for vacation 🌴
✨ I’m an extremely emotional person when it comes to movies, music, and pretty much life. I cry all the time at happy and sad things. Just ask my hubby! ✨ I have a desire to start going to church ✝️
✨ I make lists for everything!! Chores, my daily to-dos, people to call, work to get done... I have sticky notes EVERYWHERE. ✨ I love listening to music, but the volume has to be set to number that’s a multiple of 5... (10, 15, 20, 25..) Slightly OCD?? Do we have anything in common?! #10thingsaboutme#gettoknowme#church#stickynotes#emotional#middleschoolteacher#fitwife#fitteacher#icecream#highschoolsweethearts#OCD
10 things YOU probably dont know about me.....
1. I hate scary movies and haunted houses.
2. My favorite smell is vanilla.
3. I don't like playing board games.
4. I love watching Real Housewives of....ALL OF THEM!!!
5. My go-to cocktail is apple martini....I love all martinis.....
6. I am afraid of heights.
7. I ❤ Julia Roberts movies.
8. My favorite Author is Nicholas Sparks. I have met him at several book signing events.
9. I love COW'S!!!🐄🐄🐄
10. My ears turn red😠 when I am PISSED OFF!!! I cover them up with my hair.
Do any of these surprise you? Do we have anything in common?
DAY 1: 10 THINGS ABOUT ME #blurtselfcareathon
1. I have been dying my hair since I was around 13 years old
2. I am 26
3. I still have 4 of my baby teeth left
4. I am able to lick my elbow
5. I love all things nerdy e.g. Comics, graphic novels, manga and anime
6. I won the All Ireland under 18 coarse fishing championship when I was 7
7. I have a cat called Logan
8. I am getting married in 2020
9. I currently have 9 piercings
10. I currently have 3 tattoos
10 things about me
1. I HATE Sundays. They are the worst day of the week, give me Mondays any day!
2. Total music lover. Gigs are my happy place
3. I’m so grateful for my best friend, he gets me through and is my biggest cheerleader
4. Stopped wearing jeans nearly 300 days ago, it helped me find my style. I doubt I’ll ever go back to them.
5. I NEVER leave the house without eye makeup. Ever.
6. Have a low level worry that I’ll be forever alone, whether relationship wise or lack of family
7. Intersectional feminist. I’m still learning & educating myself
8. I love purple. You’d never be able to tell haha
9. I’ve been so educated in recent years relating to gender. If I was younger and asked to put a label on it I’d identify as genderqueer and I admire the younger generation who don’t feel the need to conform
10. Drink gin with soda water & lime. Can’t stand tonic!
In April @theblurtfoundation are doing a #selfcareathon challenge. I’m a few days late starting but here are 10 things about me.
1. I’m 38 and my full name is Eleanor (but no one calls me that).
2. I got married when I was 20. Yikes.
3. Were still married. (And happy about it!).
4. We have 3 children, Amy, Madge and Ed and are just entering the world of parenting teens.
5. I have suffered from post natal depression and severe anxiety.
6. I write about it (link in profile😄).
7. I manage my anxiety in numerous ways and at the moment I am doing good.
8. My husband finds meditation really helpful but I prefer to walk.
9. Walking gives me perspective, burns off some surplus Adrenalin and helps me think straight. It clarifies things.
10. I love to garden and am sick of all this rain.
oh HAYYY.. just thought I'd pop in and say hello and share 10 things about me! It's a little long.. I'm sorry #notsorry
1. I used to model once upon a time ago
2. I moved to Vancouver 12 years ago to go to Make Up school. The photos on the outside of the Woodward's Building Downtown showcases my prior make up skills.
3. I'm one half of @capturedinsquares. I'm the lady behind the lense.
4. I have a small shop @shopavatozoe. I make handstamped, handcut genuine leather products. I'm partially self taught and partially taught by my Dad. He's pretty rad like that.
5. I was a smoker for 15 years. I finally quit for good before Zoe. Got kicked out of my first running group cause I was "too slow". I am now a 2x Sponsored Sun Run Runner!
6. I am passionate about food but I'm also a very picky eater
7. I have lived many lives and would love to add author to my resume one day
8. I do a Sip n Chat Facebook Live Event every Tuesday night at 9pm.
9. I've been blogging for 4 years this June. I originally started as Vancity Mommy D (Dont ask!!)
10. I'm as real as they come aka a little rough around the edges. I've got a strong personality. I'm honest and I like honesty in return. I share me with you unapologetically every day and committed to keeping it real! If you got this far, comment with something I dont know about you!! 📷@allyfotografymediaco
Day. 1 of #blurtselfcareathon is 10 things about me. No.1 I absolutely LOVE cheese 🧀 No.2 Horror is my favourite genre for films, every time 🦇No.3 Tattoos, YASS 💀No.3 I usually have crazy hair and this #selfcare is going to encourage me to be more me 👌🏻No.4 I love holidays, Greece is a firm fave 🐢No.5 The best thing ever, in my opinion is just 'being' with my two daughters 👧🏼👶🏻No.6 I am a huge nerd for cartoons 📺 No.7 I love to go clothes shopping 🎒No.8 I love to laugh, that's why I married @rickymurrice ❤No.9 I have been blogging for a year now and I LOVE IT. 💻 No.10 I actually LOVE the amazing Mam community on Instagram, I've 'met' some real AMAZE women 💪🏻 ...
Inspired by #FriendofJulie @rachelhappyface and joining in the @theblurtfoundation #blurtselfcareathon ... a day late!
But as yesterday was #eastersunday and I had a day off... I figure it’s ok!
So here is my day one:
TEN THINGS ABOUT ME/#whatwouldjuliedo :
1. My name is Rosie, not Julie and #julieandrews is my make believe guru!
2. I started #whatwouldjuliedo as a blog nearly 2 years ago... in an attempt to become practically perfect in every way and am gradually realising the pursuit of perfection is futile!
3. I produced the first #whatwouldjuliedolive in October 2016 and am proud of how it is growing and developing.
4. Show tunes are my self help.
5. The more I discover about Julie Andrews, the more she inspires me; particularly in terms of her ability to adapt and learn in the face of adversity.
6. I am working on crafting my cheeky julie showtune rewrites and my experiences of dealing with grief, mild anxiety and perfectionism into a one woman show, which will debut at @theactorscentre_ on 28th June.
7. I am a vocal teacher and love helping students develop their voices and storytelling through song.
8. A few of my favourite things are tea, ginger biscuits, showtunes, Theatre, books, chocolate and champagne.
9. Love, creativity, connection, joy and learning matter to me.
10. I hate having my photo taken but I think @debscastrow did an amazing job here! 🙌
In April I am taking part in the @theblurtfoundation #blurtselfcareathon I’m already a day late but here goes day 1, 10 things about me.
1) I grew up in cornwall and moved away when I was 21.
2) I played cello at school and passed my grade one exam.
3) I have 3 tattoo’s and plenty more planned 😏.
4) I am terrified of frogs...
5) sarcasm is my kind of humour.
6) I’m a terrible drunk! Seriously ask my friends 🤣
7) I’ve only ever met one other person that gets my random taste in music and my love for it!
8) I battle anxiety and depression daily!
9) I’m way kinder to others than I am to myself but I am working hard in fixing that!
10) my motivation for success is my daughter, Siena, she’s awesome, and I will be the best role model I can be for her! #selfcare#10thingsaboutme#blurtitout#speakout#mentalhealth#awareness
Blurt Self Careathon - Day 1 - 10 Things About Me
1 - I am a mom
2- I have one husband, one son, and one spoiled dog
3 - I accidentally let the dog out today, forgot, and got a call when she went across the street to the neighbors
4 - I love Jesus
5 - I don't always love people, but I try
6 - I want to control my depression so my son has a better life
7 - I want to control my depression so I have a better life
8 - I live with missing my mom every day
9 - I'm trying to exercise more and currently succeeding
10 - I am working on adjusting my medication and it's not always easy
I hope everyone had a wonderful, happy Easter. Some lovely friends tagged me to make a 10 Things list. So here goes.....
1. We bought the house we’re in now completely gutted - no walls, no wiring, no plumbing, no nothing. The previous owner died after demoing it.
2. At 46 my doctor told me I was expecting, but not to worry because GERIATRIC pregnancies aren’t as high risk as they used to be. Have 3 great big boys and one tiny girl... and I cry inside whenever I’m asked if I’m her grandmother.
3. Years and years from now when I actually do become a grandmother, I plan on being a mix of the Dowager from Downton Abbey and Moira from Schitt’s Creek. .
4. We’ve moved from Georgia to Virginia to Texas to Alabama to Tennessee to South Carolina to Hawaii back to SC again. No, we’re not in the military. We’re also not done, as it’s getting time to downsize.
5. I have an MBA from Emory University, but have mostly been a stay at home mom.
6. I begrudgingly gave up Coke 3 years ago. I consider it my big health gesture. So please, no comments on the amount of red meat, fried food, or pop tarts I eat.
7. I paint.
8. I’d rather be at a lake in the mountains than any beach in the world.
9. If you asked my kids what tv character I’m most like, it would be hands down, Liz Lemon. Nerd alert! .
10. I’m a sucker for quirky books with quirky titles: Special Topics in Calamity Physics, Mr. Penumbra’s 24-hour Bookstore, The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits...
Thank you @mamamockingbird, @kateaiellodesign and @theheritagehearth for tagging me. This was fun. To keep it going, I’m tagging @alexmaddenreimagined, @allisonmarieinteriors and @yellow.door.decor. #10thingsaboutme#mytop10#oldmom#lakegirl#booknerd#primetimedecordivas
#blurtselfcareathon Day 1: 10 Things About Me.
Better late than never getting on board this one-month challenge to focus on self-care with @theblurtfoundation
1. My main motivation for running is being able to eat more cake.
2. I've lived in 32 different houses in my life which has made me an expert packer and the total opposite of a hoarder.
3. I really don't like cucumbers 🥒
4. I can't get through a conversation without recommending at least one book.
5. I'm a multi-potentialite
6. I just finished my yoga teacher training.
7. I ran my first marathon in Uganda with @uganda_marathon
8. I love learning and am planning on going back to university for a second Masters' degree, this time in psychology.
9. I collect art on my travels around the world.
10. I've started to learn that it can be easy; I can create the life I want without it feeling impossibly hard and difficult.
Coming to this a wee bit late but have been promoted to start having had a shite of a morning so far. Will do 2 later. #blurtselfcareathon#10thingsaboutme
1. I was born in Hertfordshire but now live in Moray, Scotland.
2. I'm addicted to cheese. It's becoming an actual problem.
3. I am in love with (in no particular order) Benedict Cumberbatch, David Bowie, Ed Byrne and Aisling Bea.
4. I love going to comedy shows. They really do help my mental health, give me a break from reality for a bit and I don't think I've ever been to a stand-up show that I didn't enjoy.
5. So far this year I've read 26 books.
6. I love Discworld, and I get sad every time I remember that Terry Pratchett is no longer with us.
7. I have two children who are my absolute world. They make me laugh and cause me to scream in equal measure. Their dad is alright as well 😉 we met when we were 18 and he's been putting up with me for nearly 11 years now.
8. I'm starting my PGDE (Primary) in August and I'm terrified but really really excited.
9. I really wish mental health issues were taught about more in schools.
10. I've just finished cross stitching a huge picture of David Bowie and I need a new craft project.
#10thingsaboutme 1. I have a mild obsession with dogs, despite also being a crazy cat lady. 2. I currently work 3 separate jobs. 3. I'm moving to Berlin, Germany in the middle of June this year. 4. I have a wonderful nephew and baby niece whom I both love to pieces and am so proud of. 5. I'm an 'environmental vegetarian' (a phrase I made up yesterday), I don't eat meat, but for environmental reasons rather than animal cruelty, so I occasionally (still quite rarely) eat it if it means it would just be put in the bin anyway. 6. I'm fun sized, at only 5'1. 7. Probably goes without saying, but I'm feminist as fuck. 8. I have six tattoos and the only reason I don't yet have more is because I want to donate blood before getting my next one, but I'm too terrified to donate blood. 9. I used to suffer from anxiety that was so bad I couldn't leave the house on my own, couldn't be left alone in a supermarket, and often couldn't make friends. But now I can do all of those things with confidence and don't feel anxious about much anymore. 10. I haven't had a haircut in about 15 months, because I refuse to pay Cardiff pricing but I never go home with enough warning to book an appointment at my mums local hairdressers. #blurtselfcareathon
So, I’m doing this from @theblurtfoundation this month as scheduled self care is something I need more of (as evidenced by the fact that I already missed day 1!) Catching up with day 1, here are my 10 things about me.
1- my middle name is Martin
2- I learned to play the piano at age 6 after watching the movie Big.
3- I went to 3 different high schools
4- I am much, much better at looking after others than myself
5- I have been severely obese and also very lean and found happiness at neither end of the scale. Balance is important to me even if I do find it difficult.
6- I speak a fair bit of both Russian and French and a little bit of Cantonese.
7- I don’t believe in any specific god but I am open to the idea that there is a governing force to the universe
8- I don’t like pineapple on pizza
9- my favourite people in the whole world are my wife, my mum and my two kids. Although I consider myself lucky to have some amazingly close friends who come a super close second.
10- Your Progress genuinely is my passion. I have helped people since before I was even a teenager and whenever I get tired and stop it’s like I lose a part of me.
Starting a day late but better late than never!
10 things about me:
1. I'm a birth Doula with a thirst for knowledge. I eventually want to branch out into breastfeeding counseling and Childbirth education and add a number of different services to my business.💓
2. I fell pregnant and had my son at 19 years old, and although it was a big surprise I wouldn't change it now if I could. 👪
3. My favourite colour is Teal.
4. I am a volunteer with the CFA - I joined 5 years ago and took some time off being an active firefighter while pregnant and while my son was young but I'm getting back into it now. 🚒
5. I'm a chocolate lover. 🍫
6. I'm a cricket lover, watching or playing brings me joy. 🏏
7. My favourite animals are dogs - we are going to get a German Shepherd in a few years once we are on more property. 🐶
8. My favourite kind of days are at home with my boys cuddling up on the couch with movies and snacks!
9. I'm working on starting up a Virtual Assistant business. 💻
10. In my free time I binge watch Netflix!